Beams out for 3 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Project “Recruit Beams at all Costs” appears to be floundering, at best with the news tonight of a hip operation needed. As it stands today (3rd June) Collingwood’s first pick in the 2019 National Draft is 34. It’s difficult to sit back and be okay with the rash decision to bring him back to Collingwood. The decision makers at Collingwood need to keep cooler heads in the future and make more rational, long term decisions rather than this one which appeared to revolve around “if we had Beams we would have won the 2018 GF.” Thoughts?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why Pick 34? I thought it was a first round draft pick?

https://www.lions.com.au/news/2018-10-17/beams-traded

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread.

All of you keyboard heroes out there sprouting all this s**t over unsubstantiated rumors really need to pull your heads in.
Even if he has got a problem what gives you the right to anonymously and publicly slander someone about a personal problem that is in no way football related.
The thing that really gets me pissed off here is when you take the human element of this. Here we have someone who has very openly discussed his battle with mental health problems to the point of having suicidal thoughts, yet all of you * wit online trolls think it is fine to hide behind your computer/phone thinking you have the right to spread this s**t just because he’s good at kicking a footy.
How would you heroes all feel if one day your incessant trolling was to lead to a sportsman/celebrity taking their own life?
If it’s something football related yes go hard but when we are delving into someone’s personal life, just grow the * up. If he has a problem then it should be his to be dealt with privately.

I remember my first interest earning account was 7%, and back then (not that long ago, 10 years ish) I said to the lady at the bank, it would be great if it was 10%, her response was I remember when it used to be 12%.

These days 4.95 is high, but it’s not worth it unless you have millions, a lot of millions. Truely a crap age of banking we live in.

So this tells me one thing, if it’s so worth it, demondavey is a millionaire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of you keyboard heroes out there sprouting all this **** over unsubstantiated rumors really need to pull your heads in.
Even if he has got a problem what gives you the right to anonymously and publicly slander someone about a personal problem that is in no way football related.
The thing that really gets me pissed off here is when you take the human element of this. Here we have someone who has very openly discussed his battle with mental health problems to the point of having suicidal thoughts, yet all of you **** wit online trolls think it is fine to hide behind your computer/phone thinking you have the right to spread this **** just because he’s good at kicking a footy.
How would you heroes all feel if one day your incessant trolling was to lead to a sportsman/celebrity taking their own life?
If it’s something football related yes go hard but when we are delving into someone’s personal life, just grow the **** up. If he has a problem then it should be his to be dealt with privately.

Football related would still be personal that’s double standards

I remember my first interest earning account was 7%, and back then (not that long ago, 10 years ish) I said to the lady at the bank, it would be great if it was 10%, her response was I remember when it used to be 12%.

These days 4.95 is high, but it’s not worth it unless you have millions, a lot of millions. Truely a crap age of banking we live in.

So this tells me one thing, if it’s so worth it, demondavey is a millionaire.
This was back in 2005-2006. It’s something I’ve just gradually maintained and deposited funds into. It’s not exactly my superannuation I am saving for but it’s a savings account nonetheless and it’s cash with a bit extra.

I profess I am not a millionaire. One day (maybe I’m 30 years) when I sell my home perhaps then I shall be, but until then, I carry on.

Gave up 2 first rounders which was overs. Also didn’t really need another mid. But a gun is hard to turn down.

The fact they could still get a first round talent in the door through NGA no doubt helped the decision though.

All of you keyboard heroes out there sprouting all this **** over unsubstantiated rumors really need to pull your heads in.
The thing that really gets me pissed off here is when you take the human element of this. Here we have someone who has very openly discussed his battle with mental health problems to the point of having suicidal thoughts, yet all of you **** wit online trolls think it is fine to hide behind your computer/phone thinking you have the right to spread this **** just because he’s good at kicking a footy.
If it’s something football related yes go hard but when we are delving into someone’s personal life, just grow the **** up. If he has a problem then it should be his to be dealt with privately.

Is it not football related when the issue results in a motorcycle gang turning up to training and then Beams "conveniently" out of the team.

so...has he had surgery yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back