Ben Cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

An unsupported claim naming a person and accusing him of illegal activity - why is this thread open?
Exactly.
Nothing would surprise but this is no more than a defamatory rumour and should be deleted unless something substantiates it!

FWIW, he gave a pre-match speech to the Richmond boys before Round 1.

While many of us have heard 'things' we must also respect the fact that 90% of these things are either false or blown out of proportion, as they always have been with Ben.

Relapse is indeed part of recovery, and hypothetically if Ben has/will ever relapse then it is for the best that it is not splashed all over the papers and news.

To use the post rehab, therapy speak that Benny himself is now all too fond of using in the media...."Addiction is a chronic relapse condition" etc etc etc.

Did we really think there wasnt the potential for further bumps in the road post retirement?

Unless we have been in Ben's shoes its not our position to cast judgement on the man. Always been my view on the matter.

Yeah my sources also tell me he'll be coaching St Kilda by the end of this year.

if you are not going to name your source then your information is useless

I know someone who actually has spoken to Perths biggest underworld figure and knows all about Ben.

Ben has been on the gear HARD since Xmas he gave his dealer his own signed book as a gift "thanks for the stuff".

Ben almost has nothing at all no money almost gone.

I have no reason to lie if anything I would love to defend Ben because I love the bloke, reason why Im so vague because I dont want to post the names of my sources because scummy media might look and if they published it well I may be in trouble.

You can just tell what the people who are posting "according to my sources" are like in real life. Deadbeat no-hopers hiding behind a keyboard thinking people will think they are either "cool" or "in-the-know" if they pretend to have any legitimate connection to anyone that doesn't have anything to do with their keyboard or next trip to the fridge. / rant.

You can just tell what the people who are posting "according to my sources" are like in real life. Deadbeat no-hopers hiding behind a keyboard thinking people will think they are either "cool" or "in-the-know" if they pretend to have any legitimate connection to anyone that doesn't have anything to do with their keyboard or next trip to the fridge. / rant.

Ironic that the football public in general hates people like Craig Hutchison for doing exactly this and being able to make a living out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread without sources is borderline defamatory. Post sources or STFU, nobody cares about rumour.

FWIW, he gave a pre-match speech to the Richmond boys before Round 1.

What does this have to do with Cousins????

Oh yeah I forgot I was at Tramp at 9am Sunday morning and this skinny and highly affected by drugs guy and I started talking. I couldn't understand a word he said to me, but he did barrack for Richmond. So that must mean Cousins is back on the gear, right?

Mods, surely this thread isn't acceptable?
Pure bullshit speculation.

One thing I've learnt around here is that the bigfooty mods have double standards, and like every footy fan they have bias. And it's always been fair game to troll the Eagles or Ben Cousins.

Write a thread about Mark Harveys bad sportsmanship post derby and it gets locked however...

8 hours this defamatory thread has been open. Mods here are a disgrace. My post will be sooner deleted than this thread.

I know someone who actually has spoken to Perths biggest underworld figure and knows all about Ben.

Ben has been on the gear HARD since Xmas he gave his dealer his own signed book as a gift "thanks for the stuff".

Ben almost has nothing at all no money almost gone.

I have no reason to lie if anything I would love to defend Ben because I love the bloke, reason why Im so vague because I dont want to post the names of my sources because scummy media might look and if they published it well I may be in trouble.

Cousins is not out of money his old man owns a boatload of real estate and so does cuzzy himself, so my bet is the whole post is made up

One thing I've learnt around here is that the bigfooty mods have double standards, and like every footy fan they have bias. And it's always been fair game to troll the Eagles or Ben Cousins.

Write a thread about Mark Harveys bad sportsmanship post derby and it gets locked however...

8 hours this defamatory thread has been open. Mods here are a disgrace. My post will be sooner deleted than this thread.

It is not the responsibility of Moderators to determine the authenticity of rumours posted on BF. If a poster is prepared to post such rumours, they must be prepared to cop any legal consequences that may come their way.

his bloody life. let him be, but everyone these days are so holier than art thou and think that they should jump at anyone who has an issue. its their choice let them be and who gives a crap. more important news in the world than an ex-footballer getting into gear.

this whole cousins debarcle has been a disgrace by the media and the afl.

It is not the responsibility of Moderators to determine the authenticity of rumours posted on BF. If a poster is prepared to post such rumours, they must be prepared to cop any legal consequences that may come their way.

Move it to a dead board like rumours perhaps? The double standards here are amazing sometimes.

A decent thread with heaps of posts on the main board gets chucked onto the umpires board and never gets posted in again.

A rumour thread with no facts backing it up is allowed to stay for 9 hours.

Pathetic.

According to my sources he now plays for West Coast in a Jack Darling body suit. West Coast are keeping this heavily under wraps.

But any time somebody mentions Kim Duthie's name the posts are removed?

And whose responsibility is it to lock/delete threads that are pure BS with no official source?

Would love to see Bigfooty get sued. Sick of watching this s**t go on about Cousins. But as soon as the Hawthorn 6 drug scandal came up, it was taken down within minutes and swept under the rug.

Maybe I should post that thread up again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back