Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Alright, enough about Richmond being sh*t. Back to Dunstall farting in that chick’s mouth.
Jeez, this sounds just like a work meeting.
I come here to escape. For shame :thumbsdown:

Looking for Damian Barrett’s phone number, will trade for B👃Z’s which may or may not start in: 041892847*

You can thank me later

Alright mate, you didn’t hear this from me but the sh*t show at Carlton is about to come out, Apparently, Stocker was guaranteed midfield time from Teague at the start of the season, Stocker was also dating barker’s daughter at the time, however barker overheard stocker at the club bragging about all the birds he’s been rooting behind her back.
Naturally, barker told his daughter and the break up got messy. Barker wanted stocker dropped but couldn’t justify it to the selection committee so has then forced stocker to play in the back pocket against Stocker and Teague’s wishes.
Teague has forced Barker to step down to try and appease stocker, however the damage is done and Stocker wants out.
This is all about to come out in the next fortnight or so but Teague will also resign/get sacked and there is plenty more to fall out from this but it pretty much sums up Carlton right now 😔
So Barker, an assistant coach, has overruled Teague on where Stocker is being played?
Barker, the stoppages coach, forced Stocker to play in a line he has no control over?

Let's see what happens, but I'm thinking nah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back