Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Went to the 50 year reunion at the G, Collingwood vs St Kilda a few years ago when the saints got up after Riewoldt and McCartin were knocked out by half time. My son (who was 5 at the time) and I (we are of Hispanic decent) where cheering on in the last few minutes taking it all in when about 5 Collingwood supporters behind us (who had given it to us all game) all poured their beers on us and proceeded to tell us to piss off back to Arnhem land you black c**T's and support a real team.

My son was traumatised by the whole thing and hasn't been back to a footy game since. Security was on them in a second with other people also holding them.
I know it's only a small percentage, but it just happens so often with that club more than others. I've heard racist taunts before plenty of times, but always hear the most out of the Collingwood supporters

Far out thats not right.

Sad that your son cannot enjoy AFL now.

Far out thats not right.

Sad that your son cannot enjoy AFL now.

He actually won't go anywhere that has mass people now. He's also autistic so it was a big push to even get him there in the first place, but he relented and even got excited to have his face painted (he never let anyone touch his face).
He was really enjoying himself up until then.

He actually won't go anywhere that has mass people now. He's also autistic so it was a big push to even get him there in the first place, but he relented and even got excited to have his face painted (he never let anyone touch his face).
I’m really sorry to read that. Awful actions and words always have consequence.

Very sad.

I remember going to collingwood home ground as a kid . I felt intimidated like I had never felt before. Nothing directed at me but just the behaviour, language and hatred being directed at the opposition players and fans.
it was scary, they were certainly a different crew that what you usually met at the footy.

It was against Collingwood that Winmar infamously held his jumper up as he pointed to his skin.

What a sad story mate. There’s dickheads everywhere but you managed to be unlucky as hell that day. Fancy pouring beers on kids as well. Shameful.

Maybe we can gather some Saints and Blues supporters and arrange to sit together with you and your son so we can show him how fun and safe a footy game should be? Just a thought but completely understandable if this isn't possible as well.

So its off season, already missing football..

As the thread says, no rumours that you heard from a mate's mate partner, etc but something either you witnessed yourself or direct from someone you trust 100%...

Only one iv got is something covered to death really haha my cousin was on a footy trip in sydney, at a bar, most of the Sydney team rock up, my cousin goes to the toilet, hears some long "sniffing" in a cubicle, no one else in there, then hannebry and buddy walk out wiping their noses...no guesses...

On a side note, he did say hannebry was a w***er par excellence, parker and goodsey were top notch blokes...
I feel like the coke stuff is not really that surprising or shocking anymore . Let's be honest any 18-35 year old who goes to bars has done coke in the past or uses it recreationally. It's when the person gets severely addicted then that's an issue

Went to the 50 year reunion at the G, Collingwood vs St Kilda a few years ago when the saints got up after Riewoldt and McCartin were knocked out by half time. My son (who was 5 at the time) and I (we are of Hispanic decent) where cheering on in the last few minutes taking it all in when about 5 Collingwood supporters behind us (who had given it to us all game) all poured their beers on us and proceeded to tell us to piss off back to Arnhem land you black c**T's and support a real team.

My son was traumatised by the whole thing and hasn't been back to a footy game since. Security was on them in a second with other people also holding them.
I know it's only a small percentage, but it just happens so often with that club more than others. I've heard racist taunts before plenty of times, but always hear the most out of the Collingwood supporters
I am so sorry to hear about your horrible experience. I do hope that the time comes when racist thuggery is given the punishment it deserves and you and your son know deep in your heart that you will always be safe going to the footy.

If you can't remember what he said, why try and smear him? He didn't "basically" call him King Kong.
Cause Eddie is a ******* racist everyone knows it except you obviously . Anyway I don't argue with idiots who drag you down to their level and win with experience as you obviously have plenty of . Au revoir and * off .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the coke stuff is not really that surprising or shocking anymore . Let's be honest any 18-35 year old who goes to bars has done coke in the past or uses it recreationally. It's when the person gets severely addicted then that's an issue

Negative.
Been in lots of bars, worked in lots of bars and didn’t need Coke to enjoy myself. And plenty of mates don’t need a help up either.

I always tend to find the guys who sprout that everyone does it usually are just trying to convince them self’s it’s normal.

Terrible that happened to you, double that it happened with a child there. Glad other supporters helped out. Unfortunately every club just like every country and every race have racist s**t bags in it. I don't think it will ever be stamped out and all we can do is call it out when we see it.

Personally I think Australia cops a bad rap on racism. Yes we have racist people but as I said, every country does. Compared to many other countries I think we shape up pretty well. And very subjectively I've never seen white racism against a minority ( except on some youtube video's ) but I've seen many instances of minorities being racist vs whites.

You're right, Ed just strongly inferred Goodes would be a good fit for a King Kong promo due to being recently called an ape while playing footy.

Those are such different things :rolleyes:

But why are we even talking about this? Move on. More rumours please
I dislike Ed as much as any non-Pies supporter. But I truly don't think he was saying Goodes is a Ape, he should be in a gorilla ad. Do you really think he's that stupid, even if he was/is racist ? He got called an Ape by someone else and there was an ape in the ads, he made the link as a joke. Doesn't mean he thinks he is one.

I dislike Ed as much as any non-Pies supporter. But I truly don't think he was saying Goodes is a Ape, he should be in a gorilla ad. Do you really think he's that stupid, even if he was/is racist ? He got called an Ape by someone else and there was an ape in the ads, he made the link as a joke. Doesn't mean he thinks he is one.
Oh well that clears it up then. :drunk:

Oh well that clears it up then. :drunk:
No one's arguing Ed's a dickhead. But do you truly think I guy who's smart enough to run a football club who's on the radio talking about racism is stupid enough to say something overtly racist ?

No one's arguing Ed's a dickhead. But do you truly think I guy who's smart enough to run a football club who's on the radio talking about racism is stupid enough to say something overtly racist ?

Are you familiar with Eddie in any way, shape or form ??

EmqBjfeVoAAZ8FZ.jpg

Far out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back