Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Nathan Murphy was saying some pretty questionable stuff to Jesse Hogan regarding Jesse's mental health struggles. Schoey briefly mentioned it on the BackChat podcast. Schoey has ties to GWS so would imagine it's a pretty reputable claim. Piss weak if it's true.
If true should be a suspension worthy offence

Chris Judd's joined the UFC :grinv1:

ArP6TIf.png

Nathan Murphy was saying some pretty questionable stuff to Jesse Hogan regarding Jesse's mental health struggles. Schoey briefly mentioned it on the BackChat podcast. Schoey has ties to GWS so would imagine it's a pretty reputable claim. Piss weak if it's true.

I have no idea if this is true but I was saying to my housemate the other week that Murphy is close to the biggest flog going around.

Whoever started this b/s rumour has no idea of Nathan's own personal circumstances
If they did, they'd know its b/s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why Brett ratten left north? Falling out with clarko

Was only meant to be a part time assistant. I think the season took a lot out of him, and like others have said is interested in a more laid-back football admin role

I'm absolutely convinced Brayden Maynard has never been in a fight in his life and would get the s**t kicked out of him.

If I had to pick a fight with a Collingwood player I wouldn't be picking on Maynard, I would pick a fight with someone like Will Hoskin-Elliot

We don't know who can really fight in AFL these days though as they don't have proper fights like they used to do.

Now a fight just involves a lot of pushing and shoving with players pretending to be tough guys knowing that no one will ever throw a punch.

I'm absolutely convinced Brayden Maynard has never been in a fight in his life and would get the s**t kicked out of him.
I’ve met Brayden and he’s my favourite player that I’ve met personally. Didn’t get faux tough guy vibes from him, only great bloke vibes.

He’s also a big fella and would absolutely beat the breaks off of the regular man.

You need to separate the person you see on the footy field from the actual person lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back