Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The thread on Wayne Carey's brothers business that ISN'T in this "Best Football Related Rumour" thread?

Do you see the point here?

THIS thread is a footy related rumours thread. It's been taken over with a pile of stuff about a girl who has nothing to do with footy, with a ton of misogynistic posts, pr0n and so on. Moderators removed that content. If there were posts that were footy related and nothing to do with Kim, I am sure we can find them and undelete them.

im sure the people posting in THIS thread were only doing so because they couldnt 'find' the old KD thread.

im sure the people posting in THIS thread were only doing so because they couldnt 'find' the old KD thread.
Because the same thing happened there.

A clarification for everyone:

It’s been settled, lets move on to
Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust

If you really feel the need to discuss Kim Duthie feel free to make a private group, no one is stopping you.
If you keep banging on about it in here you’ll be threadbanned I guess 🤷‍♀️

A different kind of footy...

Cameron Munster has had a falling out with his long time manager / best friend. In the aftermath plenty of dirt has been thrown and many secrets shared, one of which is that the Storm superstar had a bit of a fling with a former Premier of NSW.

He would arrange to meet her at a hotel, booking separate rooms to remain conspicuous, only to end up sharing the same king size bed. These 'meetings' took place on multiple occasions.

In the spirit of the Rumours board I will not name names and provide a clue to keep everyone guessing...

HINT - Her initials are Gladys B.
Palaschook

Word around Adelaide saying that unfortunately Tredders name will be scratched off the board with the 2004 premiership medal due to refusal of vax
ARe you an Adelaide based journo trying to whip up a story strong enough to escape SA?

The thread on Wayne Carey's brothers business that ISN'T in this "Best Football Related Rumour" thread?

Do you see the point here?

THIS thread is a footy related rumours thread. It's been taken over with a pile of stuff about a girl who has nothing to do with footy, with a ton of misogynistic posts, pr0n and so on. Moderators removed that content. If there were posts that were footy related and nothing to do with Kim, I am sure we can find them and undelete them.
Sounds terrible. Any chance you can PM it all to me so I can be shocked and disappointed in the people that posted it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours going around in the internet & social media world tonight that former Collingwood player & coach (Nathan Buckley) has decided to split up from his new girlfriend, Alex Pike, after less then a year of them being in a relationship together.

Alex looked sensational when spotted on Sunday, sporting a black crop top and matching skin-tight leggings that accentuated her washboard stomach and overall trim physique.

She kept comfy on her feet with black sneakers, and accessorised further with a black handbag, delicate jewellery and stylish aviator sunglasses.
Her mid-length brunette tresses were styled out and straight, and she drew attention to a radiant and blemish-free visage.

Jesus wept..

Rumours going around in the internet & social media world tonight that former Collingwood player & coach (Nathan Buckley) has decided to split up from his new girlfriend, Alex Pike, after less then a year of them being in a relationship together.
Wow. Im speechless. I am without speech

I thought they'd go the distance but they crashed and burned just like Eddie and Mick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back