Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I seriously doubt it. We have a pretty decent national system of proof of vaccination through Medicare. If they can't show you the certificate on their phone you know somethings up.

Clubs aren't accepting notes from Doctor Nick.
FEC375AD-FDF4-4333-A191-A6ECFB93248E.gif
5EC63585-1988-4CC6-B900-8E2C078002FB.gif

7B852D1F-BCD6-44C4-A659-BC5C9A10541B.gif

18B4AC7D-FF52-4990-9D39-FF115F9D53A3.gif

Are all senior coaches and assistants at AFL level back coaching ?

Haven’t been given a name but maybe someone doesn’t want to be vaccinated?

I know. Sketchy rumour with no name attached. Shoot me down.

Haven’t been given a name but maybe someone doesn’t want to be vaccinated?

I know. Sketchy rumour with no name attached. Shoot me down.
Simpson really must be going down hard on the Jack Darling route I see, just so he doesn't have to avoid hubbing in QLD or Geelong or anywhere else in Australia besides his beloved WA for prolonged periods of the season (again) :oops:

OK I am rolling up the Covid willy-fight and putting it elsewhere.

For confused newcomers: I just deleted 35 posts arguing about vaccination and crap.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was pondering what I could have written that was controversial. It wasn't like I declared Levi Casboult for the Brownlow.

Did lol, and he certainly ain't taking home the Chaz, but I've noticed in recent years that when he is having a set-shot for goal most of the team no longer sets-up for a kick-in

All you need to do is read any ex players' biographies to understand how close they are to the club doctors, and how embedded in their whole medical existence they are. Of course there would be some who aren't close for some reason, but at the same time I'd be really surprised if there are any players that are deliberately pulling the wool over their doc's eyes

Apparently very common to get someone else to take your shot in Melb.
$200-500 per jab
Yep & when they've had more than 20 they're renting themselves out in reception dead spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back