Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne’s traditional answer to this form of rejection was to squeeze their breasts and offer the suggestion “why don’t you get yourself a bigger set of t1ts?”
That precise quote was attributed to Carey in the press, when he found himself in trouble for allegedly putting the squeeze on (assaulting) the girlfriend of Matthew Primus outside The Underground Night Club many moons ago iirc.

Richmond players - led by Trent Cotchin - sledged Goldy remorselessly about his very painful breakup with his wife during the 2015 Elim Final.

Am reliably informed many North players despise Cotchin on back of that.
Didn't he cheat in her with the office admin chick amongst others?

If so can't say I feel sorry for him

Heard from a few areas that Cotchin is know as not great on the sledge. Not very clever or funny and very vicious and personal. Apparently very quick to complain about sledging too.
There was a video from a couple of years ago where Hodge and Mitchell are at a center bounce literally laughing at his attempts at sledging.

837942ce33f254010c9a349374eb47d7

in regards to the north - richmond final and sledging, a quick google search allowed me to find this as what the richmond whiteboard supposedly read pre game. reads like bigfooty trolling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should clarify that yes, he was a psycho especially with a head full of speed, but when push came to shove (see with Williams in the park) didn't have the bottle to pull the trigger.
Alphonse Gangitano wishes this was true.

yeah they said I was chasing a monkey's arse... but they found out that it was just taking the piss.. not making a monkey kiss..

you had to be there... had to turn the table... I have my own resonation of this.. hank ...

What a load of s**t. Cotchin is one of the most courageous players around.

Our club had played finals the previous year. We went to Adelaide on the back of nine straight wins, the boys were spent.

Cotchin was voted the best captain in the AFL, by a landslide majority of his peers.
Just the once though. Amateur.

yeah they said I was chasing a monkey's arse... but they found out that it was just taking the piss.. not making a monkey kiss..

you had to be there... had to turn the table... I have my own resonation of this.. hank ...
Can you post your s**t somewhere else.

No one wants to read your lame attempts at getting attention.

I

Speaking of which, not even a rumour like these, but apparently Boomer Harvey still has a mortgage. By the time the AFL was full on professional, he was a bit older and wasn’t commanding the $700,000 a season other guys were.

Has a sweet house though. May have a mortgage on it but it was certainly a typical AFL stars house. Remember seeing it on either a C7 halftime thing (maybe on a milestone match for him) or in a better homes and gardens type show right before a C7 match.

Seems odd that he was one of Norths best (and one of a few 'star' players to have played for them) in that 2005-2012 era when players could command 600-700k and he wouldn't be getting paid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back