Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not necesarily, they were more than likely in some exclusive marquee away from most of the muggle peasants that would pull their phone out as soon as they see an AFL player. could have been over within 5 seconds before anyone who saw it could record it.

Are you really claiming that these young rich people in these marquees aren't the types to walk around with their phone in their hand all the time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a rumour that Zac Fisher and Paddy Dow are massive weebs.
Yet Dusty is better known for his work with chopsticks than both of them.

Eddie’s wife set fire to their home after finding out about an affair....

I heard that she was holing his favourite piece of memorabilia, and rang Ed and said that if we don't come home now that she'd set it alight and chuck it in the fire place. He did come home, but she ended up lighting it anyway, missed the fireplace when she threw it and hence why the house burnt down.

The next time anyone gets in trouble on Big Footy for being naughty, throw this back in the moderator's face. :p
351nLPC.jpg

"Right, so, I can't write 'f**k' on here, but you can plaster this on your pages?" :D

Last edited:
The next time anyone gets in trouble on Big Footy for being naughty, throw this back in the moderator's face. :p
351nLPC.jpg

"Right, so, I can't write 'f**k' on here, but you can plaster this on your pages?" :D
And outing Gay players is all ok too.
Can’t beat a bit of solid homophobia on a footy forum, hey mate!!! 357F675C-3976-4EB4-9001-B1E2BB81EBC0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back