Food, Drink & Dining Out Best pubs in Bendigo?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Skunk

Draftee
Jan 14, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Heading to Bendigo for a few days and I know there are a ********load of pubs there. Just wondering if someone could direct me to the better ones (female talent and cheap drinks are essential). Cheers. :thumbsu:

Heading to Bendigo for a few days and I know there are a ********load of pubs there. Just wondering if someone could direct me to the better ones (female talent and cheap drinks are essential). Cheers. :thumbsu:

I am under age myself, but i could lead u to a few, The Match would be a good place for ya. Universal. Botigue Bar and Lounge is a great place aswell. Actually they are all awsome, take a tour of them all :D

Cheers mate. On the whole what's the quality of female specimen like down in B? I've heard it's a bit of a mixed bag.

i went to bendigo with the boys for a weekend late last year. we stayed at a pub near pizza hut, the national? thats pretty good. On the town we went to scu bar, black swan, an irish pub, boutique :thumbsu:, one on top of black swan and universal. my picks were boutique, black swan and uni.

i went to bendigo with the boys for a weekend late last year. we stayed at a pub near pizza hut, the national? thats pretty good. On the town we went to scu bar, black swan, an irish pub, boutique :thumbsu:, one on top of black swan and universal. my picks were boutique, black swan and uni.

Yeah mate, i fotgot about the National. great place. :thumbsu: And like i said, Botique and Universal are my favs.. the Match is also up there. Havent been to the black swan much, i think i have, but cant remeber

The Crown used to do $12 jugs of daiquiri many moons ago. Next time we went in there 12 months later after the Bendigo races they had realised how underpriced these were and bumped the price up to $26. We managed to negotiate them down to $18 a jug after expressing our disappointment at the price hike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back