Sunshine Coast.
R4 Kabowd. $14/$3*
R6 Tent Fighter. $12/$3
R8 Agent Blue. $21/$5

Murray Bridge
R6 Prestige Glen. $11/$3
R7 Henny $11/$3*
R8 Auge $12/$3

All EW but * are the ones I'm confident on.

Warnambool

R5 SOCIETAL - recent form decent with no luck in running - didn't like the synthetic track last go. 12 for 3 wins so knows where the line is. All wins around this distance and did win her only start here. Barrier 1 also beneficial. $16/$4

R7 KACHADA - 3 length winner on debut before failing on a heavy track. Obvious talent & can be in the finish with a firmer surface here. $17/$4

R8 ROSELLO - imported stayer with solid strike rate overseas. Sees this track for the first time and was rated a $4 chance this morning. Drifter. $16/$4

R9 VIHANNA VICTORY - only missed a place once in 4 tries first up, and that was last time at Caufield in a much stronger race than this - was only a few lengths behind winner as well - so form reads well for this and a great EW hope. $14/$4

R10 THE WILD THING - not far behind Brungle Cry last start. One of only a handful in the race that have multiple wins over 2000 so you know he'll see out the 2350 trip. $21/$5

Yeah was looking at him, but ended up going COURT CONNECTION who did alright at Group3 level getting done by Lights of Heaven. The drop back in class will suit and he's a definite chance at $18

Scream Machine at the weights is a huge show. Around 10-1 is great value.

Hard race though.

1/10 Quinella will be nice if Scream Machine does not win for me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha what a finish! Well done Chism but was cheering on Devised!

Heart in mouth stuff for me!! Devised just kept coming and i am glad that race is over!

Just wishing the favourite ran second for me but still not complaining!

The only one that fits the criteria is Notjustaprettyface, middle distance nag resuming but has a great first up record and surprisingly goes well at 6 furlongs.

Yep agree. I am also liking the 10 Minnesota Hussle as it loves the distance and drawn well. I also like Vic form in Wagga and it may be ready to win!

Blake Shinn has a strong ride also but it is short.

First bet is Box Quinella 10/4/14 for 500%. $15 bet.

Gee the 13 Thereheiz was a huge run at 20-1.

I was expecting it to pack up and throw in the towel but it kicked well after setting a fast paced race and kept going strong going down by a nose.

Also - ASSIMILATOR race 2 at the Gold Coast. 7 starts for 6 wins. Note that all 6 wins have come on good tracks between 1100-1200 and his only flop was on a slow track at 1400m. Dropping back to his winning distance and track rated a good3. This is his acid test now but on each way all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back