Best Unreleased songs Of All Time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
List yr favourite unreleased songs by bands. Now I've been doing a bit of reading and sometimes the reasons why bands have unreleased songs in the first placed that are good is because some part of the song either has a copyright issue somewhere or the lyrics/music segments aren't working for everyone in the band etc...
anyway, it's sometimes a shame that they don't get released somehow eh?! yeh!!
then yr waiting and waiting, it has to be this on this new album, right?! but it's not...."Oh Gosh"! well why?? why?? anyway.

A very good song by Coldplay!

A superb song by The Strokes!

Last edited:
List yr favourite unreleased songs by bands. Now I've been doing a bit of reading and sometimes the reasons why bands have unreleased songs in the first placed that are good is because some part of the song either has a copyright issue somewhere or the lyrics/music segments aren't working for everyone in the band etc...
anyway, it's sometimes a shame that they don't get released somehow eh?! yeh!!
then yr waiting and waiting, it has to be this on this new album, right?! but it's not...."Oh Gosh"! well why?? why?? anyway.

A very good song by Coldplay!
Good song and Coldplay are mutually exclusive

I'd gues that had The Beatles released this in 1969 as a single it'd have done ok!!! but phil spector decided to cut the great song to only 50 seconds, lol, anyway, what kind of logic is that.

I do like Blondie's original reggae-ish Version of ONCE I HAD A LOVE more than the Disco Version it became. But maybe I'm the only one.
They also changed the name of the song to HEART OF GLASS.

This is the 1975 Version. It's a slow reggae-ish sounding track.

This is the 1978 Version just before they began work on Parallel Lines.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back