Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

You kid, but there are some cookers out there who genuinely believe that sort of stuff

Yep

I've seen it argued numerous times that an increase in the suicide rate is due to the vaccine, or that you'd have to have a death wish to take it

Yep

I've seen it argued numerous times that an increase in the suicide rate is due to the vaccine, or that you'd have to have a death wish to take it

Some cooker nuffs actually believe Queen Lizzie's death was caused by the covid vaccination.

You have to wonder what kind of brainwashing they have being indoctrinated in to believe such crap.

Some cooker nuffs actually believe Queen Lizzie's death was caused by the covid vaccination.

You have to wonder what kind of brainwashing they have being indoctrinated in to believe such crap.

Betty White too

She could have lead a long and happy life if she wasn't cut down in her prime at 99 due to that damn vaccine :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing trivial I hope but then we'll get that useless drip of a son running things so there no winner here.
Hope he doesn't have to have TURP surgery. Just reading about it before my own procedure was, well, uncomfortable. My saddle pulmonary embolism afterwards was possibly attributed to the surgery recovery.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Roger watch

Notorious killer cop Roger Rogerson is in his last hours after suffering a brain aneurysm on Thursday night and having his life support turned off on Friday morning.
Rogerson, 83, was taken to Prince of Wales Hospital in Randwick just before midnight on Thursday, following a medical episode in his prison cell.

Doctors placed him on life support which was turned off in consultation with his family about 11.30am on Friday. A source within NSW prions confirmed Rogerson was receiving end of life care.

Screenshot_20240119_122154_Chrome.jpg

Roger watch

Notorious killer cop Roger Rogerson is in his last hours after suffering a brain aneurysm on Thursday night and having his life support turned off on Friday morning.
Rogerson, 83, was taken to Prince of Wales Hospital in Randwick just before midnight on Thursday, following a medical episode in his prison cell.

Doctors placed him on life support which was turned off in consultation with his family about 11.30am on Friday. A source within NSW prions confirmed Rogerson was receiving end of life care.

Me everytime someone called Roger dies (or retires from Tennis, so senseless, damn you Federer)

Mary Weiss, the lead singer of the 1960s New York girl group 'The Shangri-Las' aged 75.

The Shangri-Las are sometimes considered a one-hit-wonder, but the quartet did have a number of successful singles both their own songs and covers in the mid-1960s, however only one song - the highly controversial 'Leader of the Pack' - is remembered today.

The group had an unusual structure - two pairs of sisters from Andrew Jackson High School in Queens - Mary and Betty Weiss and identical twins Margie and Mary-Ann Ganser. With the passing of Mary Weiss, her sister Betty is the only member of the Shangri-Las still living today. The Ganser twins are long dead, Margie in 1970 and Mary-Ann in 1996.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back