BigFooty DeathList 2021: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

New Jack aka Jerome Young 58

Most famous for his run with ECW but was also well known for his violent matches and going over board in them.
I’m surprised he lasted this long.

One wild mfer that’s for sure.

Wasn't he involved with The Mass Transit Incident?

He's one of the dudes along with D'von Dudley, Dusty Rhodes, HHH, Abdullah the Butcher etc... to wear those scars long after the chair-shots and barb-wire has inflicted damage on their forehead.

Like RWH said, that's a long time in Pro-Wrestling, esp. from ECW. 58 is quite an innings in that line of work.

He's one of the dudes along with D'von Dudley, Dusty Rhodes, HHH, Abdullah the Butcher etc... to wear those scars long after the chair-shots and barb-wire has inflicted damage on their forehead.

Like RWH said, that's a long time in Pro-Wrestling, esp. from ECW. 58 is quite an innings in that line of work.

Wrestlers who are 58 = normal folk who are about 80.

-The Mass Transit incident
-Trying to straight up almost murder Vic Grimes by throwing him off the scaffold
-Stabbing an opponent 9 times in a match and getting felony charges

Guy was a psycho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And opposite a St Bernard in Beethoven

In the two Beethoven movies of the early 1990s one hopes the characters of the Newton family weren't the same age as the actors portraying them. Charles Grodin who played the husband/father was born in 1935; Bonnie Hunt who played the wife/mother was born in 1961 and Nicholle Tom who played the oldest daughter was born in 1978.

Charles Grodin was also in the early 1990s black comedy 'Clifford', in which he played the uncle to Martin Short's nephew. Grodin was 55 at the time of filming and Short 40, but Short was playing a 10-year-old boy!

And opposite a St Bernard in Beethoven

And opposite Steve Martin in probably his most underrated movie, The Lonely Guy. Probably the only time I remember Grodin playing somebody lovable.

Another found entry - just a warning - if I dont spot it you might miss out on points ie Pave died January 16th

Pave Maijanen 70 Finnish Musician

Elton Johns Wig 30 points

Moves to 135
There is a way to do this automatically. I did it a few years back.

Run a spreadsheet with all the entries and copy and paste the data from wikipedia death page and run for matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back