BigFooty DeathList 2021: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

When he lost to Howard in 1990, the moderates lost the Libs and the pathway to the filth that passes off as the modern Liberal Party began. He'll be missed, Frydenburg isn't fit to polish his well heeled Italian shoes.

ScoMo described Andrew Peacock as one of the greatest liberals. Bit of a Morton's Fork choice.

ScoMo described Andrew Peacock as one of the greatest liberals. Bit of a Morton's Fork choice.
Imagine if Howard or Morrison was leader of the opposition when AIDS first hit. No way would we have seen the bipartisan efforts to fight it as we saw with Peacock and Hawke. Even a tragedy like that wouldn't have stopped them partaking in some good old fashioned NTTAWWTter bashing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Jim. I remember when he and Meatloaf were on Countdown together and the loaf was recounting how he got his name by standing on his football coach’s foot who then screamed “get off my foot you meatloaf!” Steinman then said “ when I stood on my coach’s foot he said “ get off my foot you steinman”.
Funny the things you remember

Just a thought but it would be possible to run a 'Bigfooty Divorce List' as well, whereby you pick 20 famous married people for the year and then get points if they divorce, based on the duration of the marriage.

Just a thought but it would be possible to run a 'Bigfooty Divorce List' as well, whereby you pick 20 famous married people for the year and then get points if they divorce, based on the duration of the marriage.

If 100 years old is the cut-off for this thread, what would the cut-off be for the divorce thread?

If 100 years old is the cut-off for this thread, what would the cut-off be for the divorce thread?

There's no cutoff, as it works in reverse. The more years they've been married before getting divorced the more points you get. 0-365 days of marriage before getting divorced would get you 1 point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back