Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - Will Schofield joins the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Good pod again last night lads, caught most of it, will catch up on the few parts I missed today.

We need to add a What's Keys Drinking tonight section.

Cheers

He was taking beer suggestion/requests early in the year last season when the footy was still fun. Then when it started to get depressing he just went straight for the Metho.

Note to self: Shut up bombard.
adam sandler golf GIF

Just easing the tension baby.

The segment regarding media coverage in the Round 3 episode was sadly on point. I wonder if they currently cover any matches in Victoria with an IPad on the sofa? They only do that now with lower level sport coverage here in the US to save on travel costs. As always, thanks for the insights. Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early villain nomination for myself because at the game I actually thought Frederick’s backflip was pretty cool…
If he'd done that in an upset situation, or just scored to put his team in front, and used a home crowd to amp, or feed of an away crowd anger, it would have been a bit more timely, and arguably cool. 40 points up against the walking wounded...

In footy, as in comedy, timing

Is everything.

You're still in my bad books despite the great "fawning".

But seriously I think the guys covered what I assume most supporters were feeling after that game in regards to the effort and Ginbey.

The next question was also put out there - how long will the supporter base accept honourable losses?

You're still in my bad books despite the great "fawning".

But seriously I think the guys covered what I assume most supporters were feeling after that game in regards to the effort and Ginbey.

The next question was also put out there - how long will the supporter base accept honourable losses?
Don't pretend you don't love me, campaigner.

It'll feel like a bloody long season in about five weeks. Especially if you read nuffies eagles fb groups.

But not us, we're the thinking man's eagles fan collective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back