Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast Thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One tonight for our friday game?
Probably should check twitter....

Good news guys. remeber when we were gonna have 2 pods a week, way back in 10 or so weeks ago?
Well the eagles finally won again, so there is some reason to actualy have a pod dedicated to a REVIEW, rather than the ol 2 minute re-hash this week xD

Good news guys. remeber when we were gonna have 2 pods a week, way back in 10 or so weeks ago?
Well the eagles finally won again, so there is some reason to actualy have a pod dedicated to a REVIEW, rather than the ol 2 minute re-hash this week xD
Sooo.... Tuesday 8pm WST and Thurs 8pm WST or something else?

Yeah it became difficult to dedicate half an hour to the same 80 point thumping every week.

But we’re back 8pm tonight! What a difference a win makes.

Hi guys, loving the podcasts and the work you’re putting in to produce these and understand you aren’t recording these in a professional studio.

But just wanted to make comment on the volumes of the hosts. Especially in headphones, one dude always seems to be loud and the other is super hard to hear. I find myself having to adjust the volume throughout the episode.

Any way this can be evened out a little for smoother listening?

Love your work!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi guys, loving the podcasts and the work you’re putting in to produce these and understand you aren’t recording these in a professional studio.

But just wanted to make comment on the volumes of the hosts. Especially in headphones, one dude always seems to be loud and the other is super hard to hear. I find myself having to adjust the volume throughout the episode.

Any way this can be evened out a little for smoother listening?

Love your work!

Thanks Joey, will have a look. There’s an auto adjust option but evidently it’s not pulling its weight, I’ll try to figure out a better balance tonight.

Thanks mate. Keep up the great work

Tried a few different options tonight which I think should be a step in the right direction :thumbsu:

If you have a listen, let me know if there's any improvement on the Richmond preview episode and we'll hopefully be making some in roads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried a few different options tonight which I think should be a step in the right direction :thumbsu:

If you have a listen, let me know if there's any improvement on the Richmond preview episode and we'll hopefully be making some in roads.

Whatever you’ve done sounds a hundred times smoother mate! Even with 3 different hosts everyone sounded super clear

Good preview and insights guys! I forget some of the talent the Tiggers have, reckon we'll take it up to them after last week, but probably lack the run and finish at this stage, to capitalise. Just enjoying the small improvements in the game and the players.

Guys if you want company, you have to let us know you're doing things a little ahead of time! Totally missed you last night because I don't keep FB open all the time unless I'm expecting a pod. :(
Sorry June - we had a few plugs on Facebook and Twitter earlier in the day!

We’ll be back tomorrow night for a Saints preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back