Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to Kinniku Shojo Tai playlist on Spotify. Fun twisted Japanese hard rock act with some metal influence. Dee Snider try track three on the 2015 studio album (album art has a lady on front and song goes for 4.18min). Not bad for the office and kitchen.

Listening to Kinniku Shojo Tai playlist on Spotify. Fun twisted Japanese hard rock act with some metal influence. Dee Snider try track three on the 2015 studio album (album art has a lady on front and song goes for 4.18min). Not bad for the office and kitchen.

Listened to it and the next song. Sounded like a Japanese version of System of a Down.

Ok so went to JB to grab some films. Walked past metal section. Saw a new Kane Roberts cd. Grabbed it thinking it'll be some nostalgic filled Alice Cooper like album. Listened in car for drive home. Confidently say this will be the worst album purchase this year for me and likely the past ten years. Need to listen through on Spotify to hear it. WTF.

Ok so went to JB to grab some films. Walked past metal section. Saw a new Kane Roberts cd. Grabbed it thinking it'll be some nostalgic filled Alice Cooper like album. Listened in car for drive home. Confidently say this will be the worst album purchase this year for me and likely the past ten years. Need to listen through on Spotify to hear it. WTF.

Ha ha. I listened in to maybe 5-6 tracks just now. Sounded like some reject Nickleback songs mixed in with a handful of Disturbed & Shinedown left-overs. Right up your alley!!!!

Ed_Gein

Yerusalem is out. Giving it a bit of a whirl through Spotify. It's going to take me a few goes, it's weird AF. Track 3 Eternal is a ripper, sounds like it's ripped straight off Cosmosophy just a little more electronic. Several of the other tunes sound like those underground nightclubs you see in movies that vampires hang out in.

4th song sure did. Maybe a watered down version. It wasn’t meant as a criticism as I really liked SOAD’s Toxicity album. Some jackhammer riffing in that one.

This guy has been active since the 80s. Hear it in the 4th song though. Haha.

Ha ha. I listened in to maybe 5-6 tracks just now. Sounded like some reject Nickleback songs mixed in with a handful of Disturbed & Shinedown left-overs. Right up your alley!!!!

Incredible. Googled reviews for it and it is getting decent ones. Can't believe it. Absolute garbage. Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This rules. Shame this lineup has all but dissolved.

Yeah I agree. I'm pretty glad he set up a project and released this under a new name, I'm not sure how I'd feel with this being a BaN release. Jeruselem seems to be something he can experiment with to scratch an itch since it seems similar acts through the 90's which are amongst some of his favourite artists to listen to. I guess it's going to be back to BaN for MV:IV?

I think I read a while back that MV4 was in the works and was going to be released under a different name. Unless Yerusalem is the different name for other stuff and like you said, BAN is just for BM now.

s**t trucks the lot of them. And some ring-in called Schuldiner to top it all off. Worst ever.

It's a shame there's no pro footage of some Death lineups hey. Live in LA and Live in Eindhoven are cool but probably one of the least impressive lineups he had going. Pro shot Human or ITP stuff would be mad.

It's a shame there's no pro footage of some Death lineups hey. Live in LA and Live in Eindhoven are cool but probably one of the least impressive lineups he had going. Pro shot Human or ITP stuff would be mad.

Would love it for the Leprosy lineup. I know it's not their most technically accomplished lineup, but it's the greatest DM album of all time. OF ALL TIME!!

And given the s**t storm that followed that album, it would be an incredible curio to see them playing together (before the Massacre component of the band embarked on the F*** Chuck tour).

Would love it for the Leprosy lineup. I know it's not their most technically accomplished lineup, but it's the greatest DM album of all time. OF ALL TIME!!

And given the s**t storm that followed that album, it would be an incredible curio to see them playing together (before the Massacre component of the band embarked on the F*** Chuck tour).

Well there is this:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back