Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Love doing this. Takes me back. Don’t buy nearly the volume of cds nowadays. Only myself to blame.

Volume of purchasing dropped right off in January. Made a resolution - buying too many cds and not enough time to listen to them all. Enjoying going through collection and listening to overlooked albums etc. If I don't have something I'll listen to it on Spotify. If I enjoy it enough I'll buy it

Volume of purchasing dropped right off in January. Made a resolution - buying too many cds and not enough time to listen to them all. Enjoying going through collection and listening to overlooked albums etc. If I don't have something I'll listen to it on Spotify. If I enjoy it enough I'll buy it

I've resorted to only buying stuff I'm really into, even if I never spin it up and keep listening on Spotify. Then I just stream everything else I'm interested enough in a few times where in the past I'd have bought it, listened to for maybe a week in the car, then chuck it on the shelf to never get out again.

I've resorted to only buying stuff I'm really into, even if I never spin it up and keep listening on Spotify. Then I just stream everything else I'm interested enough in a few times where in the past I'd have bought it, listened to for maybe a week in the car, then chuck it on the shelf to never get out again.

Yeah - have so many cds which have gone to the shelf sooner than they should have.

My current vehicle doesn't have a CD player so my buying has dropped right off and TBH I'm not finding a whole lot of new stuff that I need. Spotify is basically my only medium these days. That'll change when my daughter gets older and I can use the record player again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't help myself and listened to a leak of new Paysage d'Hiver album... have to say I winced when I heard it was over 2 hours long, but I don't think it'll be beat for my AOTY. Definitely one of his best releases. Really, really good.

My Dad just cracked the shits cuz I'm still up drinkin n blasting Metal at his house, the dude needs to chill out..

Have you slept? I went to bed at 3am and slept until 12pm. No booze. Sentenced's debut on now - * they were a ripping death metal band. Got one episode of Mindhunter left (series two been much better). Debating internally whether to go for a walk or not.

Fair Sunday lineup.

a22cd4d2d2b07454d12de84c5edd2ede.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back