Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone's created a video for Sodom - Marines on YT. It's something that should be seen to give an understanding of the horrors of war, that one in particular.

It's composed only of genuine archival footage, and it's all there. Zippos on hooches, mass graves, General Loan committing a summary execution, that little girl whose clothes were burned off from napalm, the Ace of Spades being used as a calling card, etc. Nothing is edited, but that was the first televised war (I remember coming home from class and watching the Iraq invasion as a point of comparison, and the broadcasters had obviously learnt what not to show by then).

Someone's created a video for Sodom - Marines on YT. It's something that should be seen to give an understanding of the horrors of war, that one in particular.

It's composed only of genuine archival footage, and it's all there. Zippos on hooches, mass graves, General Loan committing a summary execution, that little girl whose clothes were burned off from napalm, the Ace of Spades being used as a calling card, etc. Nothing is edited, but that was the first televised war (I remember coming home from class and watching the Iraq invasion as a point of comparison, and the broadcasters had obviously learnt what not to show by then).

There’s one with Slovenian war footage too.

There’s one with Slovenian war footage too.

Do you remember which song? I don't go looking for this stuff, only watched this one because it's Sodom and makes a point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prime period kreator, will watch full clip later but this looks good

Found myself on Mille’s instagram this week. Read a comment about how he has also been against social injustice/racism/bigotry etc because he comes from a punk background etc. Seems he is forgetting the Terrible Certainty ‘no thanks’ list again. Haha. I know people change, hold immature views when younger and that life is fluid etc, but don’t pretend you never had a no thanks to ‘******s and gays for spreading aids’ on one of your albums. Have more respect if he owned the comment, particularly on the recent album which had that anti homophobic song ‘Side by Side’.

New Sodom. 27 Nov.

c86b90c3e479281bf0c570547960abcf.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back