Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Today’s album shuffle included: Unleashed, Powerwolf, Blastocystia, Mors Princpium Est, Witchskull, Nortt, Expendiency, Spaceslug, Centinex, Encephalic, Watain and Bolt Thrower.

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpeg
    IMG_4305.jpeg
    882.4 KB · Views: 4
Liam Jones on SEN this morning said his hobby is playing Metallica on guitar. Tim tried pressing him about being into metal, only to get abit of a non-response.

Today’s album shuffle included: Runemagick, Sinister, Fleshcrawl, Akhenaten, Nocturnal Graves, Kataklysm, Taake, Exhumed, Ingested, Vreid, AC/DC and Disavowed

Attachments

• IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    620.8 KB · Views: 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bought a ticket. Reckon this will sell out pretty quick.

$95 though. Ouch.
No show on the Saturday, whoever sells out first might get 2.

Bucket list band so ticket price is irrelevant to me. Will probably cost me $500+ just to go to Melb show, and another $150+ in merch.

Bucket list band so ticket price is irrelevant to me. Will probably cost me $500+ just to go to Melb show, and another $150+ in merch.

Also very tempted to come across from Adelaide for this. Could probably count on one hand how many bands I'd consider travelling across the border to see, Agalloch being one of them.

Yeah, they're a good band! Had to do similar and travel for them when I first seen them. Didn't announce a show in Glasgow and had to go down to London for their gig. Then they came to Glasgow 5 or so years later, bought a ticket, couldn't make it, then they split up a few months later. Was gutted.

I'm booked in to see Cradle of Flith when they come to Melbourne in September. Feeling ready to relive my teenage years.

Problem with Saturday is the footy finals, and as a Hawthorn supporter I expect to be very busy in September.

I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back