Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1996547
Not sure how I'm getting there but going to at least 1 of these shows.

Never thought I would see Agalloch here in Australia. Ticket purchased, quite a few friends going as well. This seems to have created quite a buzz. Reckon Melbourne will def sell out.

Pweter you in?

Never thought I would see Agalloch here in Australia. Ticket purchased, quite a few friends going as well. This seems to have created quite a buzz. Reckon Melbourne will def sell out.

Pweter you in?
Would love to be there but regrettably no. If it were an Adelaide gig most definitely but the travel budget has been well and truely blown already this year

Cirith Ungol next week. Gonna be awesome. Pretty pumped that Aardvark and Tarot are playing too - could end up one of the best shows of the year imo.

A friend from work has his birthday that night. If he forgets to give me the details, I won't be hurt.

Pity! They are genuinely a great band.

Yeah just not something I can get into. Primordial another. And whilst I'm at it I'll throw in another that I've tried to like but it's never clicked - Operation Mindcrime.

Today’s album shuffle: Klysma, Witchskull, Sargeist, Azaghal, Aborted, Immolation, Satyricon, Vomitory, Fallujah, Moonsorrow, Paul Wardingham and Vermilia

Attachments

• IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    647.8 KB · Views: 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah just not something I can get into. Primordial another. And whilst I'm at it I'll throw in another that I've tried to like but it's never clicked - Operation Mindcrime.
Snap with Operation Mindcrime, I don't mind some Primordial but can take it or leave it.

Look if we all liked the same thing life would be boring, and there'd be nobody to introduce us to new stuff.

If you really want to blacklist me, I don't mind some metalcore and a little bit of deathcore here and there.

Do I gain any points back for agreeing that Invisible Shield is a belter of an album?

Look if we all liked the same thing life would be boring, and there'd be nobody to introduce us to new stuff.

If you really want to blacklist me, I don't mind some metalcore and a little bit of deathcore here and there.

Do I gain any points back for agreeing that Invisible Shield is a belter of an album?
That’s something different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back