Remove this Banner Ad

joined i think

And accepted, welcome aboard!

We're getting close now. I'll do a roll call as we get closer to the date. Even those that aren't in the PL can join in too, isn't that right NUFC Tiger ? Someone has to remember that something came after United in more ways than one!

And accepted, welcome aboard!

We're getting close now. I'll do a roll call as we get closer to the date. Even those that aren't in the PL can join in too, isn't that right NUFC Tiger ? Someone has to remember that something came after United in more ways than one!

How many spots are there/are left?

I'm usually pretty slack with things like this but if you need numbers and someone to claim the wooden spoon, I'm your guy! :p

How many spots are there/are left?

I'm usually pretty slack with things like this but if you need numbers and someone to claim the wooden spoon, I'm your guy! :p

Pretty much unlimited (though they do recommend 30.)

Heh, don't worry, if I'm starting them, chances are it won't be that hard since I'll be making a note of it.

I'm sure you'll do fine tipping, I mean, you can beat Lawro, right?

Also, you don't have any pesky Magpies that make you bias to a result! (Fun fact: I have never ever tipped against Collingwood at any point. Not even a draw.)

Guys, if I can have your attention please. I've just recieved confirmation that the Exact Score Tipping Challenge is back! What is that? Tip 7+ exact scores in a round, and you can win some money. Of course, it is very tricky, but if you can pull it off... oh yeah.

Prizes are:
7 exact scores: $1,800
8 exact scores: $4,500
9 exact scores: $9,000
10 exact scores: $18,000

You don't even have to do the whole comp, just round by round is enough.

Note: It has to be the exact score, not merely the correct result.

As if you needed extra help to show off your predicting skills!

Guys, if I can have your attention please. I've just recieved confirmation that the Exact Score Tipping Challenge is back! What is that? Tip 7+ exact scores in a round, and you can win some money. Of course, it is very tricky, but if you can pull it off... oh yeah.

Prizes are:
7 exact scores: $1,800
8 exact scores: $4,500
9 exact scores: $9,000
10 exact scores: $18,000

You don't even have to do the whole comp, just round by round is enough.

Note: It has to be the exact score, not merely the correct result.

As if you needed extra help to show off your predicting skills!
FT, I assume you have to pay into that for a chance of winning though?

FT, I assume you have to pay into that for a chance of winning though?
Ha ha, nope. If you're in the pool, you're fair game! Of course, it's another matter to actually get 7, let alone more. The last time was MD29 last year. Note that this was for all the entries out there. I think we'll see some 5s and maybe a 6. 7...? Well, you better hope things are very predictable!

That said, you can win a prize with just 6 on Boxing Day only.

And accepted, welcome to the pool!

Pretty much unlimited (though they do recommend 30.)

Heh, don't worry, if I'm starting them, chances are it won't be that hard since I'll be making a note of it.

I'm sure you'll do fine tipping, I mean, you can beat Lawro, right?

Also, you don't have any pesky Magpies that make you bias to a result! (Fun fact: I have never ever tipped against Collingwood at any point. Not even a draw.)

Alrighty, I'm almost sold. Do you get an email reminder to put in your tips or something? That'd be handy.

As for bias...I'll always tip one club from the North East to lose...I cannot stress how much I wish the worst on that one club... ;)

Alrighty, I'm almost sold. Do you get an email reminder to put in your tips or something? That'd be handy.

As for bias...I'll always tip one club from the North East to lose...I cannot stress how much I wish the worst on that one club... ;)

Two actually. One after all the games of the weekend finish for the next round, and one 24 hours before the first game starts. If both of them fail, well, you have me and my threads.

10-0 losses all Sunderland games or nothing, lol. (Probably won't help in getting the Exact Score Prize, lol.)

Two actually. One after all the games of the weekend finish for the next round, and one 24 hours before the first game starts. If both of them fail, well, you have me and my threads.

10-0 losses all Sunderland games or nothing, lol. (Probably won't help in getting the Exact Score Prize, lol.)

That's perfect!

Signed up. The lack of options to choose a black and white kit were disappointing though.

Also, ahem... it's not like I'm predicting crazy, unheard of scorelines here... ;)

544293fcb3383_SOCCERSouthampton17_2.jpg

That's perfect!

Signed up. The lack of options to choose a black and white kit were disappointing though.

Also, ahem... it's not like I'm predicting crazy, unheard of scorelines here... ;)

544293fcb3383_SOCCERSouthampton17_2.jpg
That's no 10-0 though, lol.

But yes, have approved of your entry, welcome abroad neutral!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In I think.
As noted, you're in!
I'll probably join in, do you use talksport I know the score? If someone gets 10 scores out of 10 in one round they win £1m!!!
The one we're using is Superbru, though I have seen the Talksport one just the other day! The system is certainly very interesting in regards to getting penalised for wrong predictions, as well as some strategy involved with the chips. In regards to getting the 10, I think a millon for the exact 10 is much better than $18,000, but then again, you'd have to absolutely fluke it just to get 8, let alone 10. At least you get rewarded for 7 (6 for Boxing Day) with Superbru, and someone usually gets a 6 out of the community.

I think Superbru offers a nice little balance between Talksport and Foxsports in regards to strategy, being simple and rewarding the good predictions without punishment for the bad (let's be honest, you'll play it too safe in Talksport if you want to score well.)

But yeah, there will be weekly email reminders (two of them) and if I'm starting the topic, I'll let you know at the start.

Yes, yes, and also to DBAH0 and Flameboy , you're all approved! 4 in one shot, very nice!

Hull 0 v 2 Leicester
Burnley 0 v 1 Swansea
Crystal Palace 0 v 0 West Brom
Everton 1 v 1 Spurs
Middlesbrough 1 v 0 Stoke
Southampton 2 v 1 Watford
Man City 2 v 0 Sunderland
Bournemouth 0 v 2 Man Utd
Arsenal 1 v 1 Liverpool
Chelsea 1 v 0 West Ham

Hey Michael, why don't you join us in the pool? It will be a big round 20 if you do!

And approved!

chef Doctor Bojan_ Shoei Cruyff14 moomba Doctor Gero RickSanchez Gosha Loonerty kangaspurs Dirty Bird Milang_Panthers Rough_Edges FAITH You all want in? We've got a good group ready to go, the more the merrier, and the chance to show off your tipping skills!

(Also goes to show how many of us regulars are here on this board, and then some hiding away in the club boards and others yet supporting Championship clubs. If I haven't called you, you're still more than welcome to join!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back