Remove this Banner Ad

Ho ho, wow. Early days yet, but what's going on? I've gotten onto a flyer! (I was the only one that tipped the 2-1 win for Man City. Also, wow, 3% of the whole population thought Hull would win.) Also SM , you chickened out! Lol.

I should give credit to Van_Dyke for getting 4 so far. If he manages to get the remaining three games, then kaching!

Fun fact: He would've performed better than what any guest did against Lawro if that scoring system was used!

Ho ho, wow. Early days yet, but what's going on? I've gotten onto a flyer! (I was the only one that tipped the 2-1 win for Man City. Also, wow, 3% of the whole population thought Hull would win.) Also SM , you chickened out! Lol.

I should give credit to Van_Dyke for getting 4 so far. If he manages to get the remaining three games, then kaching!

Fun fact: He would've performed better than what any guest did against Lawro if that scoring system was used!

Chickened out with what?

I think I got the Everton score right (think I was on 1-1), can't remember what other scores I predicted.

Chickened out with what?

I think I got the Everton score right (think I was on 1-1), can't remember what other scores I predicted.

For saying this has the ingredients of a Hull victory, but still choosing the safe option.

Sometimes you've just got to go with that gut to reap the rewards, lol.

Will admit, still don't really get the scoring system.

Tipped Liverpool 3-2. 4-3 wasn't too far off!

You got a bonus point for being the closest in our pool, and .25 for being close to the margin (naturally a 1 goal winning margin can only end in an odd number, so having the correct goal margin but 2 goals off nets you .25 (4-2 and 5-4 Liverpool wins would've also netted .25).

But yeah, that 4-3 threw the results out again. Van_Dyke got another exact with the United result. Ah well, there's next round, and his results, along with mine, are killing it this round.

For saying this has the ingredients of a Hull victory, but still choosing the safe option.

Sometimes you've just got to go with that gut to reap the rewards, lol.

You got a bonus point for being the closest in our pool, and .25 for being close to the margin (naturally a 1 goal winning margin can only end in an odd number, so having the correct goal margin but 2 goals off nets you .25 (4-2 and 5-4 Liverpool wins would've also netted .25).

But yeah, that 4-3 threw the results out again. Van_Dyke got another exact with the United result. Ah well, there's next round, and his results, along with mine, are killing it this round.
Oh I put my tips in a while back lol, should probably have amended them.

Well the good news is that not only you can still edit Chelsea v West Ham, but you can start putting in the tips for this week as well. That Leicester v Arsenal game... sigh...
I'm backing you guys. You love a good counter and mahrez will be selling himself.

I'm backing you guys. You love a good counter and mahrez will be selling himself.

Dohoho, oh that slaps me on the knee, that compliment.

Then again, I rather a Mahrez that is trying to sell himself; at least it means we can get somewhere in 6 months, rather than him moping up, wanting elsewhere while dragging the atmosphere down.

Dohoho, oh that slaps me on the knee, that compliment.

Then again, I rather a Mahrez that is trying to sell himself; at least it means we can get somewhere in 6 months, rather than him moping up, wanting elsewhere while dragging the atmosphere down.
Saw comments on a Leicester forum furious with his game against us. Then again they also seem to think Pearson's defensive prowess (don't tell jatz) won you the title and now it's wearing off and Ranieri's is s**t. So they may be overreacting.

Saw comments on a Leicester forum furious with his game against us. Then again they also seem to think Pearson's defensive prowess (don't tell jatz) won you the title and now it's wearing off and Ranieri's is s**t. So they may be overreacting.
I think you can paint a few of the regulars of the winning XI with that brush, and here they accused Ranieri of tinkering too much with the team when the new boys actually played the best.

Then again, the fact you mentioned the fans Pearson suggests these aren't the bandwagoners complaining, lol.

Still, I do find it a bit funny that they do seem to see it as: If the signing's good (Kante), it's a Walsh signing. If the signing's crap (Inler, Benny), it's a Ranieri signing.

Fickle bunch indeed.

I think you can paint a few of the regulars of the winning XI with that brush, and here they accused Ranieri of tinkering too much with the team when the new boys actually played the best.

Then again, the fact you mentioned the fans Pearson suggests these aren't the bandwagoners complaining, lol.

Still, I do find it a bit funny that they do seem to see it as: If the signing's good (Kante), it's a Walsh signing. If the signing's crap (Inler, Benny), it's a Ranieri signing.

Fickle bunch indeed.
Inevitable though to be honest. When you get used to winning and not losing to minnows, an upset loss can set everyone off

Having problems logging in. Keeps saying my password is wrong. Just contacted them so hopefully they sort it out.

Got two correct scores - Bournemouth 1-3 man Utd
Chelsea 2-1 West Ham

Other than that was well off!

Having problems logging in. Keeps saying my password is wrong. Just contacted them so hopefully they sort it out.

Got two correct scores - Bournemouth 1-3 man Utd
Chelsea 2-1 West Ham

Other than that was well off!
I had that same problem yesterday. I ended up changing it and it worked fine. Thought it was weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darn, pipped. Damn you Costa, I tipped 1-1 as well!

Ah well, congrats to Van_Dyke for taking the golden cap. Sorry to hear about any password problems, hope there isn't any further difficulties. (ROFL, NUFC Tiger , glad you're holding the fine Richmond tradition up.)

Anyway, 2nd round is up, early games of course, so get them in as soon as you can!

Darn, pipped. Damn you Costa, I tipped 1-1 as well!

Ah well, congrats to Van_Dyke for taking the golden cap. Sorry to hear about any password problems, hope there isn't any further difficulties. (ROFL, NUFC Tiger , glad you're holding the fine Richmond tradition up.)

Anyway, 2nd round is up, early games of course, so get them in as soon as you can!

Ha! Like I said before, when it comes to tipping, I'm basically Joe Kinnear - NFI!

I'm retaining my Toon optimism though - the only way is up! :D

Hey Fryer Tuck got a mate that is pending approval (Prodigy232).

Oh, so that who that is. Thanks for the heads up, they are now approved!

Can someone post the leaderboard

Table so far looks like this:
1 -
146.gif
Van_Dyke 13 4.50
2 ▲ 3 NFGKizza 12 4.25
3 ▲ 10 RossFC
yellow_cap.png
12 3.50
4 ▼ 2 Fryer Tuck 10 3.50
5 ▲ 1 Gigantic 11 3.00
6 ▲ 2 jd2010 11 2.75
7 ▲ 14 stevi_tigers 10 2.50
8 ▼ 4 Jatz 10 2.00
9 ▲ 3 Flameboy 9 3.75
10 ▲ 7 ossie21 10 2.75
11 ▲ 6 SM 10 2.25 1
12 ▲ 8 Sozabarus 9 3.50
13 ▼ 10 Klim 10 2.25
14 ▼ 7 Zidane98 9 3.00
15 ▼ 7 Bluesman 9 2.50
16 ▲ 7 Tyneside Tiger 9 2.25
17 ▼ 2 DaveyBoy123 9 2.50
18 ▼ 8 WealdstoneRaider 9 2.25
19 ▼ 8 DBAHO 9 1.75
20 ▼ 6 Go You Pups 9 1.25
21 ▼ 4 Prodigy232 8 2.00
22 ▼ 6 Cristiano Ronaldo 9 1.00
23 ▼ 2 elhadjihenry 8 1.00

I've simplified it to just the easiest two to explain. There are others, but this is just for simplicity.

The first number is the number of matches you've tipped correctly (so Van_Dyke has tipped the correct results of 13 out of 20 games. The next number is how exact you've been with tipping the right score.

I had a shocking round. I didn't tip one exact score all round. Van_Dkye kept up his good form. Kizza's killed it (better to say than Magma). Stevi_Tigers and RossFC had excellent rounds.

Hoping everyone can get on board for the third round!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back