Leagues BigFooty RDT FC League comment thread

Remove this Banner Ad

****** up....I have M Robinson as a POD. I hate trading after the 1st week, but I decided to trade him out after he was suspended. Well **** me...I hit the reverse button and forgot all about it. Stupid, stupid stupid.
Who is your emergency?

Might not be a major problem

We were unable to go back to back this year and were a fair way from the leaders so we will merely make some tweaks to this years makeup and do better next year.
As is always the case the bottom three teams will be eliminated and replaced next year so if that applies to you I hope your scores over the next three weeks gets you out of elimination.

We started this year with 6 who were in the top 100 from the previous year and only 3 who were ranked over 1000. Unfortunately, we finished the year with our highest ranked coach finishing at 142 and 6 coaches over 1000. Obviously a worse finish than hoped.
Our rank of 20th was again the highest ranked Big Footy league and with some 2020 recruits let's hope we can improve on our rank of 20 next year.

We started this year with 6 who were in the top 100 from the previous year and only 3 who were ranked over 1000. Unfortunately, we finished the year with our highest ranked coach finishing at 142 and 6 coaches over 1000. Obviously a worse finish than hoped.
Our rank of 20th was again the highest ranked Big Footy league and with some 2020 recruits let's hope we can improve on our rank of 20 next year.
Yeah not the season most of us had hoped for. Seems a lot of us where down a little on previous years.

I finished 631st overall which isn't too bad, but I definitely should have been better. Now too put the lessons learned from this year into a better 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back