Leagues Bigfooty RDT Kliq League banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunkley's ownership was less than 5% going in to round 23 and he monstered the second half of the year. Maclean, Sicily, Seedsman all had low ownerships when round 1 kicked off and a lot of people jumped on throughout the year. You just have to nail the picks. If they go wrong that's when you are left miles behind. Key is to get the right ones, and if you manage to it gives you a big advantage.
I agree that there are always some good ones out there. Cripps, McLean and I think even Macrae was not overly popular at the start of the season. Getting one or two right can be the key to success but some coaches look to have 6-7 in their initial squad. In my opinion it's fair to say for every successful POD there's probably 4 or so that fail.

Supercoach? Please dont tell me you are doing AFL Fantasy

Yeah, SuperCoach. I've joined a SuperCoach keeper league, so I'm switching over to SC so I only have to keep track of one set of scores. And I can't really be bothered with two teams.

It would be interesting to see the yearly participation trend in RDT each year
My guess is it loses a lot of people to Fantasy and SC each year
It will obviously continue to lose people to both of them due to the marketing of those two compared to RDT's zero marketing.
It is such a shame that RDT will probably be dead within a couple of years. I would still play RDT rather than the others even if it had zero prizemoney.

It will obviously continue to lose people to both of them due to the marketing of those two compared to RDT's zero marketing.
It is such a shame that RDT will probably be dead within a couple of years. I would still play RDT rather than the others even if it had zero prizemoney.
I just wish they would promote it. Its the best version of the 3 by some margin.

The real question is.. How long until the AFL Fantasy promo guys (Warnie, Calvin etc) get the boot after continuously pumping out poor rankings.

In saying that though.. They put their foot in it a bit by promoting the least strategic format of the 3. The one with the lowest skill gap.

Hey everyone!

I have recreated the Kliq league for 2019!

Please check your emails and accept the link! If you were in last year and did not get a email please email me and confirm your attendance and ill send through the league code!

Lets do it guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im going to take my talents over to the supercoach site this year try something new dont really have time for both haha is there a league i can join with people for this group ? cheers

Im going to take my talents over to the supercoach site this year try something new dont really have time for both haha is there a league i can join with people for this group ? cheers
tenor.gif

Hey everyone!

I have recreated the Kliq league for 2019!

Please check your emails and accept the link! If you were in last year and did not get a email please email me and confirm your attendance and ill send through the league code!

Lets do it guys!
I've got my leagues working now but it hasnt auto-joined me.

Can you PM the code?

Thanks

6 spots remain!

Not sure who is missing from last year, pls ensure you join or PM me for the code before round 1 launch......otherwise i will leave the last spots open to candidates who are worthy of joining.

DaTBird187 u in bro?

Yup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back