Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a receipt haha don’t think you can do much with it haha
working for a bank. can confirm. the only risk of giving out your bsb acc numbers is someone can deposit money into your account.

oh no. god forbid. please dont exploit my bank account like that..

Sorry all, RL has been pretty hectic.

Waiting on Thuggee_Cult King_Steele buttox stevebbb Test Tickle Hack_Watts to respond (Disclaimer: I may have missed their post :))

Here2tellyouwhy has withdrawn, so A Bit Dusty takes his spot - welcome!

@quanna TempletonTheRat and Makeshift Park on standby. I'm okay with extending league(s) to 20 spots to accomodate if need be as an 18 team league doesn't start until Round 4 and that's poo. Will work out once we have final numbers.
Extend to 20?

I'd ******* struggle to win if it was reduced to one!

In another league I'm helping to run, we came up with the idea of instead of having a cash prize for the person with the highest points for a round, we'd give a prize to the person with the most highest pointed rounds. That way it doesn't reward someone who happens to get the highest score in one of those mega rounds, but rather rewards someone who's consistently scoring well. In the event it's even, that money is split.

Of course the caveat to this is that if no-one gets more than one round with the highest score, then it just goes to the highest score, otherwise you'd have to split the prize money 20 ways.

Thoughts on this as a change in prize money structure?

In another league I'm helping to run, we came up with the idea of instead of having a cash prize for the person with the highest points for a round, we'd give a prize to the person with the most highest pointed rounds. That way it doesn't reward someone who happens to get the highest score in one of those mega rounds, but rather rewards someone who's consistently scoring well. In the event it's even, that money is split.

Of course the caveat to this is that if no-one gets more than one round with the highest score, then it just goes to the highest score, otherwise you'd have to split the prize money 20 ways.

Sounds good to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am ok with that Uncle.

Disgraceful, all you're doing is rewarding better teams, how does this help me!

I’m fine with it.

No idea

I'm just donating for tax purposes

I'm old and I don't like the thought of doing things differently or systems that are not biased toward white middle aged middle class men.

I don't know what you call this but anything that isn't this is woke and I don't like it.

Perfect with me

I'm old and I don't like the thought of doing things differently or systems that are not biased toward white middle aged middle class men.

I don't know what you call this but anything that isn't this is woke and I don't like it.

I am just happy I woke up this morning.

I think most points was the only ever Prize I have won in this thing. Leave it as is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back