Win Prizes BigFooty Swans Podcast 2017 - it's back!

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Well another season has begun and the incredibly awesome Bonz will once again be hosting the Swans BigFooty podcast in 2017, and we need YOUR help to make it even better!

If you would like to be involved, all you have to do is reply to this thread in 200 words or less with why you think you would be a great addition to the podcast crew. The best entry will win 2 platinum reserved seats to our Round 3 match against Collingwood at the SCG, and the winner will get to appear on an upcoming episode of the podcast as a guest! Entries close 5pm AEST on Wednesday 5 April.

At this stage recording is planned to be on Sunday nights again and all you need is Skype, a reliable internet connection and a microphone. PM Bonz if you're keen.

By my calculations:

Season 1 (2013) - Episodes 1-11 (11 episodes)
Season 2 (2014) - Episodes 11-41 (30 episodes)
Season 3 (2015) - Episodes 42-50 (9 episodes)
Season 4 (2016) - Episodes 51-55 (5 episodes)

Episode #1 - Jesse White Superstar - was recorded on July 30th, 2013 and featured bonzaburgers, SM, vonn and swansrule100.

By my calculations:

Season 1 (2013) - Episodes 1-11 (11 episodes)
Season 2 (2014) - Episodes 11-41 (30 episodes)
Season 3 (2015) - Episodes 42-50 (9 episodes)
Season 4 (2016) - Episodes 51-55 (5 episodes)

Episode #1 - Jesse White Superstar - was recorded on July 30th, 2013 and featured bonzaburgers, SM, vonn and swansrule100.

Geeze, how were there 30 episodes in 2014?! What did we rabbit on about?

Well yeah if there's a heritage round soon we should give it a crack.

Geeze, how were there 30 episodes in 2014?! What did we rabbit on about?

You, apparently. :p

#SMGetsATopKnot The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E12
SM just wants to kiss and catch Grundy S022E14
"Grundy Should Be All Australian" - SM The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E19

Just curious Bonz, how many episodes are you up to now?

If there's a heritage round this year you, me and Vonn should do an ep. :D Actually, was that the original cast?

Geez lest we forget

I starred day 1 thanks

Geez lest we forget

I starred day 1 thanks

Yet I have been the only consistent member of the side the entire way through. I like to imagine that if you were all Fremantle I would be your Pavlich (I.e your quiet, calm but undisputed leader).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet I have been the only consistent member of the side the entire way through. I like to imagine that if you were all Fremantle I would be your Pavlich (I.e your quiet, calm but undisputed leader).

I think we are Sydney

You are JPK' and always great, but i am buddy

Punts can be Tippett

Mobile and download skype,

Headphones make it easier

Assuming he has enough data left on his phone plan after browsing his favourite sites...

Well another season has begun and the incredibly awesome Bonz will once again be hosting the Swans BigFooty podcast in 2017, and we need YOUR help to make it even better!

If you would like to be involved, all you have to do is reply to this thread in 200 words or less with why you think you would be a great addition to the podcast crew. The best entry will win 2 platinum reserved seats to our Round 3 match against Collingwood at the SCG, and the winner will get to appear on an upcoming episode of the podcast as a guest! Entries close 5pm AEST on Wednesday 5 April.

At this stage recording is planned to be on Sunday nights again and all you need is Skype, a reliable internet connection and a microphone. PM Bonz if you're keen.

Bump!

We're still recruiting, so if you are keen, post below or send Bonz a PM :)

some of us were ready yesterday

I know, and it will be noted on your attendance record when working out your end of year bonus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back