Preview Sydney Swans vs Adelaide Crows (it's English for Corvuses)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not.

(to the AFL at least).
weve got each other and that's a lot...OK enough I couldnt help myself

I'm glad you mentioned the "Judas" nickname... I personally don't like it. I think I mostly agree with you too. He's entitled to make the best decision for himself & his family. I don't hold him in as much a "villan" position as some on here...

BUT

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on here. If you disagree & think he wronged us then that's not a problem. Go for it! A nickname is sticks & stones type stuff & to this point has seemed fairly harmless; occassionally it seems it's been used in jest or as a way of "having something" to oppose against.

Any aggressive attacks toward him, or vulgar/defamatory posts will be removed in line with board rules. If you bait, initiate, inflame or run threads off topic arguing the point then you might be warned &/or infracted.

Everyone should be mindful that no matter our differences of opinion on the matter the mutual respect we show each other should still be at the forefront of our minds & I'd hope our attitude, replies & posts reflect that.

Thanks all!

X mod team X
I respect everybody on this board. But * Dawson. He's a COAT, and I do not feel this way about any other Ex Swan. Only him. Anyone who opposes this view, I do not care. So don't bother replying.

I like Amartey. Probably the member of the Hydra I'm least convinced by, but he's exciting all the same. Hopefully he can get an injury free run at it, but in the meantime it would be great if Buller can show something so that Amartey's hamstring being healthy is a luxury for us, rather than a necessity.

I like Amartey. Probably the member of the Hydra I'm least convinced by, but he's exciting all the same. Hopefully he can get an injury free run at it, but in the meantime it would be great if Buller can show something so that Amartey's hamstring being healthy is a luxury for us, rather than a necessity.
Thought Amartey had some good moments against Gold Coast and since Buddy has left I feel that the forwards are working better as a team and not getting in each other's way so much. Amartey also likes to throw his weight around in the contest and he sticks his tackles.
Buller probably needs that pre season to really shine but it's good to give him first team experience. If McLean is off Buller could potentially step into his spot next season being able to ruck is a big plus.

Prediction as is customary doom and gloom Adelaide will have to come out with everything this game or they are toast. Close game but Adelaide to get up by 10 , if Walker gets decent service he will rip us up and can kick them from 60 metres. Their midfield is very handy and if we lose the ruck contest as normal we could be on the back foot for long periods of the game.
Francis stiff this week thought he was more than serviceable last week. Would go with Roberts as sub after his fourth quarter effort last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another game I won’t be able to watch as it clashes with the Matildas game and associated activities just like last weekend. I thought I’d watch the Gold Coast replay, but I can never be bothered when I know the score. Very annoying. The only two games I’ve missed all season and at such a critical juncture. Good luck to the boys anyway.
Are you Tony Gustavsson lazy77?

Welcome back to Buller. Would love to see this guy create his own magical story arc.
No surprise Francis was dropped after last week
Stephens a tad lucky to be playing this week again. Guy looks great for patches then just does that one 97% effort to undo all his good work

Happy enough with the changes Hope Roberts is the sub. Our weakest area is the midfield and that is their strength. I doubt the fitness of Parker and Mills. Winning contests esp at Clearances is obviously critical.

Happy enough with the changes Hope Roberts is the sub. Our weakest area is the midfield and that is their strength. I doubt the fitness of Parker and Mills. Winning contests esp at Clearances is obviously critical.
If by some miracle we make finals that week off will have Parker & Mill visiting the witch doctor.

Adelaide's season is already over. They need a lot to go their way if they are to make finals, meanwhile we have everything on the line. I expect a close match until half time when we pull away. 4th quarter we'll kick a few junktime goals for a 40+ win
If Adelaide win this, they are IN the finals, as they have the Witches Hats next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back