Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible. Has simply looked horrible tonight.

And why oh why oh why did we just not play that back to Vicario? Why? Embarrassing then the players just having zero care in the ball.
Davies saved him a number of times

You need to grind those wins out. * sake.
I would almost have settled for a draw with us trying to hold out for over an hour. To not only concede but to lose in 6 minutes is pathetic and firmly on the senior players there (Dier, Davies, Holjberg, Son).

Am genuinely fuming we couldn't eek out the win let alone a draw against Wolver ******* Hampton after leading for almost 90 minutes.

I would almost have settled for a draw with us trying to hold out for over an hour. To not only concede but to lose in 6 minutes is pathetic and firmly on the senior players there (Dier, Davies, Holjberg, Son).

Am genuinely fuming we couldn't eek out the win let alone a draw against Wolver ******* Hampton after leading for almost 90 minutes.
I would exempt Davies. I don't think he did much wrong

Son was awful, Hojbjerg lost all composure in the last 15 minutes and Dier doesn't deserve another game at the club

Pretty telling that alot of these blokes had hardly seen a minute of football until now. They don't play the way he wants and it causes stuff like this. Look at the cup as another example when he gave them a go. He wanted to sell Hojberg in the summer, he's gonna need alot more time with this squad

Thought dier was very good until that last moment. No idea what Hojberg was doing for the first, or where the **** Porro was to force dier out of position. Lacked quality in midfield with the starting trio, Ange got that one wrong.

Would have snapped your hand off for a point. Ben Davies was fantastic in a back 4, Porro too until going missing at that throw in.

Positives - GLC, Bentancur and Gil off the bench looked good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Explain the Son and Davies errors that lead to the two goals? Must have missed them.

For me

Goal 1 = Hojberg letting the runner go and waving his hands that everything's okay, Porro marking nobody at the throw forcing Dier wide

Goal 2 = Dier just not good enough on the winner, definitely a group of players in the middle who shouldn't let the chance come about. Couldn't see who

You could have prime Messi, Pele and Ronaldo on the pitch together with Davies, PEH and Dier and that side would struggle to win games.

Individually they can come on and do okay. But that trio togethere, is a Bermuda Triangle of sorts

I don't get too upset seeing the first goal. Brilliant cross, very good ball control and banging finish.

The 2nd goal is abysmal really. Porro caught out of position on the free kick. Okay, not the end of the world given how far away the ball was to goal. Don't think Ben does much wrong. Think it is all on Dier not tracking the run.

But let's rewind 3 minutes before the equaliser. Bentacur releases Son who is unable to finish off the game with a 2nd goal. Ball recycled and GLC has his shot parried over the bar. Fair enough. He hit the target at least. But Sonny should have gone through on goal and scored the sealer.

Last edited:
My apologies for jinxing

Was at THS for chelsea
Bought my nephew a spurs jumper before running across the road to the pub to watch the wolves game

Ill come home now :(
And watch essendon balls up another draft
Glad we got to the bottom of form dlip

Even more glad you're back for the draft ;)

My apologies for jinxing

Was at THS for chelsea
Bought my nephew a spurs jumper before running across the road to the pub to watch the wolves game

Ill come home now :(
And watch essendon balls up another draft
Hopefully back in time to bring in another short outside player who may have potential to move into the middle. Last chance for Dodo to make the draft strategy work

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back