Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

Feel free to post detailed and comprehensive photographs of your lavish lifestyle dufus.

Superimposed finger extended or **** off.

BTW. You know NOTHING about me you pretentious cook sacker.
Oh boy you obviously invested in garbage coins like $Babb while I make 6 figure profits on ozcoin. Later loser

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Oh boy you obviously invested in garbage coins like $Babb while I make 6 figure profits on ozcoin. Later loser

Sure you do.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Bitcoin is an electronic currency. The course bitcoin is growing rapidly, and most importantly, everyone can make money on this. The only thing that alone is more difficult to do, but still you can use a stationary computer. Now there are a lot of video clips on the Internet, where they tell in detail and show what program to install and further actions for your first earnings.

What about Walton Chain m9 don't leave Duritz Hanging

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Bitcoin is an electronic currency. The course bitcoin is growing rapidly, and most importantly, everyone can make money on this. The only thing that alone is more difficult to do, but still you can use a stationary computer. Now there are a lot of video clips on the Internet, where they tell in detail and show what program to install and further actions for your first earnings.

I think your maths is about as good as your english.

Anyone who bought in to Bitcoin two weeks ago has already lost 1/4 of their money. In a fortnight.

Anyone who purchased Bitcoin in December last year has now lost 70% of their money. In 9 months.

the avoca drover

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon UTT

Anyone who bought in to Bitcoin two weeks ago has already lost 1/4 of their money. In a fortnight.

Anyone who purchased Bitcoin in December last year has now lost 70% of their money. In 9 months.
But everyone bought in early, years ago.
Well, that’s what they all keep saying.

Mar 23, 2007
Where Premiership dreams are made...
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Canucks and 49ers

Please don't help them.

It's 'them' that helps 'us' get ahead in life...

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley

It's a load of s**t. Dotcom all over again. I would rather buy real estate in Horsham

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Just bought a bucket of litecoins at 25us.

If s**t keeps going down I’ll have to buy more. Once bitcoin gets around $2000 US it buy time. Big
Why $2000?

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers

leobarryustar

Milking frees