Bizarre ground invader in the Saints Bombers game

Remove this Banner Ad

They just said she had a bible and asked Ling if she could use his microphone... What a nutjob.

They just said she had a bible and asked Ling if she could use his microphone... What a nutjob.

She probably mistook Lingy's microphone for the stadium's PA microphone :oops:

Looking at the YouTube clip again - she's definitely holding a Bible, and I suspect the 'pass' BT was referring to was a cross.

If a five year old kid managed to fall over the fence and wandered on to the field, would people here expect him/her to be instantly tackled as well? Each situation to be treated on its own merits surely. No doubt the security realized she wasn't a threat at about the same time they realized she wasn't meant to be there! Massive difference to the guy running across the field...

954826-pitch-invador.jpg

Short hair on women means only one thing - Muff muncher

If a five year old kid managed to fall over the fence and wandered on to the field, would people here expect him/her to be instantly tackled as well? Each situation to be treated on its own merits surely. No doubt the security realized she wasn't a threat at about the same time they realized she wasn't meant to be there! Massive difference to the guy running across the field...
She could've had a knife or a snub nose revolver, isn't the whole security thing about preventing assaults on players, al quaida will be rubbing thier hands together tonight, send in a female suicide bomber and no-one will suspect anything, Adrian Anderson must resign monday morning, this sort of behaviour is unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always thought bible bashers work in groups.You have the middle aged couple,the old coots and the little tackers dragged along.Maybe they were waiting for word from Mrs Kook before they entered the arena.

I always thought bible bashers work in groups.You have the middle aged couple,the old coots and the little tackers dragged along.Maybe they were waiting for word from Mrs Kook before they entered the arena.

J-Ho's aren't known for trying to grab a microphone and peddling their crap over a PA system.

In Adelaide, there's a rogue mob of Westboro-style 'street preachers' who peddle their hate in Rundle Mall and outside several churches (and have threatened to do it on public transport). Given that she was going for the microphone, I wonder if she was one of these types - but again a) they work in groups and b) she appeared to be quite compliant with security (something the 'street preachers' are not known for).

She probably offered Ling gobbies. Also 3 others this weekend. The AFL havea problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back