Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

A renowned economist has said that $12 trillion should be afforded to black Americans in reparation for slavery to help the close wealth gap.

Duke University professor, William Darity Jr, and writer, Kirsten Mullen, jointly published a report for The Roosevelt Institute, an American liberal think tank, laying out a case for slavery reparations.

Prof Darity and Ms Mullen outline that to eliminate the existing Black-White wealth gap an allocation of between $10 trillion and $12 trillion, or about $800,000 per black household, should be paid.

Just the usual rent a flog crowd. No doubt plenty of same faces from XR "protests". Lots of little rich kids with plenty of time on their hands along with plenty of teachers who are on strike.

No doubt that would be a part, 'professional' protestors who just attach themselves to whatever is happening. Bound to attract quite a few of those when the movement is as visible and widespread as BLM is.

Last edited:

[]

Why? He has a lanyard for a reason, and the arena has security for a reason. Show your credentials and theres no issue the way I see it

Cause he isn't Sterling brown getting attacked by police at a 7/11 for buying a drink.

He's the general manager * , one of the most important guys in the building - sort of the Eddie Maguire and his teams just won the championship in extraordinary fashion.

Edit: was the president apparently. Either way the cop is maybe the only bloke there not aware of who he is

Last edited:
Cause he isn't Sterling brown getting attacked by police at a 7/11 for buying a drink.

He's the general manager , one of the most important guys in the building - sort of the Eddie Maguire and his teams just won the championship in extraordinary fashion
Youre working on the assumption that the sheriff knows who he is and that he has a right to access restricted areas without showing credentials. If youre trying to say that he didnt try to brush past without showing his credentials, youre being disingenuous. The video supports exactly that.
Tell me what part of his credentials you saw?

I remember Roger Federer getting stopped at a restricted entrance at the Oz Open a couple of years ago because he didnt have his credentials.... I didnt hear Roger complaining.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Roger Federer getting stopped at a restricted entrance at the Oz Open a couple of years ago because he didnt have his credentials.... I didnt hear Roger complaining.
Roger didn't exactly get pushed around did he now?

As for Ujiri he is clearly reaching for his credentials and they are half way out of his jacket when he first gets pushed and he has something in his hand (most likely his credentials as he doesn't seem to let go of them after the first push but I can't tell for sure) the second time he gets pushed as he says "I'm the president of the Raptors".

*who didn't think he needed to wear his credentials
What are you talking about? He is literally pulling them out of his jacket as he approaches the floor.

As for Ujiri he is clearly reaching for his credentials and they are half way out of his jacket when he first gets pushed and he has something in his hand (most likely his credentials as he doesn't seem to let go of them after the first push but I can't tell for sure) the second time he gets pushed as he says "I'm the president of the Raptors".

What are you talking about? He is literally pulling them out of his jacket as he approaches the floor.
He flashed it at them from the pocket of his jacket and wasn't wearing it around his neck like it's designed for. That's his choice

He flashed it at them from the pocket of his jacket and wasn't wearing it around his neck like it's designed for. That's his choice
You're really looking for any justification there aren't you ?

Love how our conservative friends love to play the devils advocate in these situations. But only if some certain qualities are met.

Yes but he didn't quite get the ID out in time to prevent the assault, really should've seen that coming and reacted quicker. I'm totally not victim blaming here....

Love how our conservative friends love to play the devils advocate in these situations. But only if some certain qualities are met.

I'm not looking for anything. I saw a guy pull his credentials out of his jacket that is intended for him to be wearing.

The security just accepting that what was flashed was ok and letting whoever it was through without them having to break stride is ridiculous

Oh, you mean like the false equivalency bullshit we constantly see from the eternally offended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back