Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it too much to ask that someone who is nominated as a BLM poster child NOT have a criminal record, and NOT be resisting arrest? Is that too high a bar to set?

Is it too much to ask that someone who is nominated as a BLM poster child NOT have a criminal record, and NOT be resisting arrest? Is that too high a bar to set?

Does everyone with a criminal record deserve to get shot? Do they deserve to die? Does everyone resisting arrest deserve to die? These are cops, these are tough hombres y mujeras, some are even veterans of the United States' recent miltary adventures. Surely, SURELY, an unarmed man could be taken down and restrained by several officers in a way that doesn't kill them?

Does everyone with a criminal record deserve to get shot? Do they deserve to die? Does everyone resisting arrest deserve to die? These are cops, these are tough hombres y mujeras, some are even veterans of the United States' recent miltary adventures. Surely, SURELY, an unarmed man could be taken down and restrained by several officers in a way that doesn't kill them?
Yes, they will do that in the .4 seconds between recognising the person has a ballistic weapon and being shot by it.

Of course, some believe they should just stand there and be eachothers human shields regardless.

Hmmmm, yeah. So ... ummm ... is that ... like ... yes, it is too much to ask that someone who is nominated as a BLM poster child NOT have a criminal record, and NOT be resisting arrest?

That rules out most of Trump's White House appointees then.

Yes, they will do that in the .4 seconds between recognising the person has a ballistic weapon and being shot by it.

Of course, some believe they should just stand there and be eachothers human shields regardless.

While you do have a point, and I'm not saying police were wrong for wanting to stop a suspect reaching into his car for objects unknown, looking at the footage

it seemed to me that there was ample opportunity for the two officers to apprehend him. I understand he's already been tased at that point to no effect but surely two cops with adequate hand-to-hand training could have got him on the ground without feet or knees on his head restricting his airway as per the George Floyd incident.

I don't think there's any bodycam footage out yet - there may be more to the story than this footage.

While you do have a point, and I'm not saying police were wrong for wanting to stop a suspect reaching into his car for objects unknown, looking at the footage

it seemed to me that there was ample opportunity for the two officers to apprehend him. I understand he's already been tased at that point to no effect but surely two cops with adequate hand-to-hand training could have got him on the ground without feet or knees on his head restricting his airway as per the George Floyd incident.

I don't think there's any bodycam footage out yet - there may be more to the story than this footage.

Short version of the event once again.

Why am I not surprised?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me thinks you are wrong Noidy, and me also thinks you are playing 'go find it yourself' games. Again. Why not just give me the link, if only to shove it right up me that there may be another angle to this story?
No, you go find it.

You know it is out there, because I told you it exists. Educate yourself.

Nah. I'm not playing this game again. Have a nice night Noidy :)
Then continue being uninformed and expecting those with superior knowledge to acknowledge your view.

At the same time, ask yourself why you do not know about it already.

Hint: That I did not link you to it is the incorrect answer.

Last edited:
View attachment 945709

What a bunch of fascists.

FMD.. that is disgusting.

Cant imagine why the polls underestimate Trump can you?

Just for anyone who still thinks the left is the side that has reason, compassion and is on "right side of history".

seeing some videos on twitter that is making me think the US is on the verge of a civil war. Might not happen in a few weeks time, but when Trump wins again s**t is really gonna kick off.

The vids ive seen tonight are BLM rioters facing retaliation from gun owners. Probably not safe to share on here.

Wheres the BLM outrage for this?

Or this..

Or this..

Or this..

Or this..

Or this..

Last edited:
Then continue being uninformed and expecting those with superior knowledge to acknowledge your view.

At the same time, ask yourself why you do not know about it already.

Hint: That I did not link you to it is the incorrect answer.

See, normal people in a two-way argument will have a bit of to-and-fro. One presents some information. The other says "I have better information." Normally, the other person will show that information to further the dialogue, or at the very least put person #1 in their place. You don't have to respect person #1 in the least, but in respecting the dialogue you show that you are at least an honest broker.

If you say you have better information but never show it, what's the point? This isn't poker, bluffing the other player/s won't win you anything. General s**t-stirring and trolling, yeah its fun but when the other participants just aren't biting you have to really ask yourself 'why did I even bother?'

Having said that I still love ya Noidy. Absolutely no hate here. Keep up them monkeyshines, kiddo ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back