Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

He crossed state lines to get to the BLM protests. He literally just shot someone. Is he not a vigilante as well in your view? Were the people chasing him not defending themselves when he was waving around a rifle he just shot someone with?

You have to be 18 years old to be able to open carry. He was 17 years old.
Everything you have just said is irrelevant.

If you are being attacked, you are legally able to defend yourself, regardless of who that is.

As I have already said, the other matters will be looked at. As far as the matter released on video, clear self-defense. You can run around like a decapitated chook trying to justify the matter leading to his need to defend himself, but it stands alone as an incident.

You do understand that incidents are judged as individual events, right?

Everything you have just said is irrelevant.
Even the part where I corrected your knowledge of open carry laws?

If you are being attacked, you are legally able to defend yourself, regardless of who that is.
Even cops?

As I have already said, the other matters will be looked at. As far as the matter released on video, clear self-defense.
It's not clear at all and as you would be aware the released video isn't the whole story - just like with some of the police brutality videos. Because it is a civilian issue, hopefully prosecutors can to get the bottom of it without needing to appease the thin blue line and their bootlickers.

Even the part where I corrected your knowledge of open carry laws?

Even cops?

It's not clear at all and as you would be aware the released video isn't the whole story - just like with some of the police brutality videos. Because it is a civilian issue, hopefully prosecutors can to get the bottom of it without needing to appease the thin blue line and their bootlickers.
Got any questions that are not entirely frivolous?

There are very specific circumstances in which civilians can make arrests, however the attackers were clearly not doing that.

How can you even project anything other than the matter at hand to the event on video?

He is allowed to cross state lines. My point is around his intent - do you think he was entering Kenosha with a rifle at that time of night to go to work?
having watched a lot of the footage from that night i seems to me his intent was pretty clearly to protect local businesses. one of which he worked at.

Any info on the circumstances re: first person he shot prior to the vision of him running down the street and falling over?

not that I’ve seen

but love how people are glossing over the bit where a 17year old has an AR-15 in the first place.

Sad sad times in US, what's worse * the democrats, give the people someone they can vote for, not your derelict senile candidate.
Trump going to win and then all hell will break loose

Divided they fall

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any info on the circumstances re: first person he shot prior to the vision of him running down the street and falling over?
there was a confrontation at a gas station/garage where rioters were smashing cars and met by the militia group. the sequence of events isn't too clear but the guy who ended up getting shot in the head becomes very agitated, approaching the militia shouting "SHOOT ME N***A! SHOOT ME N***A!!!". some time after that the agitated guy is seen throwing something at and pursuing kyle into a group of parked cars. at this point there's multiple guns/fireworks going off and honestly quite hard to tell what happened besides kyle turning on his pursuer and letting off about 3-4 shots. one which hits the guy in the head. he then doubles back around to check on him before calling who i assume is the police. he then runs off as towards the area most of the police are posted and a mob forms in pursuit leading to the second shooting incident we've all seen.

before the first shooting:

escalating tension:

first shooting:

and this is kyle earlier in the night explaining why he's there and what he's doing:

Allow everyone equal access to Ivy League colleges.
diluting the standards achieves nothing.. there are plenty of black people who have achieved plenty of the world's prizes...

we shouldn't allow the bottom to reach the top when that won't help the universities/colleges to recruit the brightest who will
be influencing the future...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Case closed. Clearly they all deserved death. Thanks for clearing it all up so simply.
And clearly the people of Kenosha all deserved to have their city destroyed over a viral video before anyone could determine what happened.

Anyone who shoots a convicted pedo deserves a medal of honour in my book. I think Antifa are slowly realising that any actual civil war would result in them surrendering quicker than those CHAZ jokers. They would probably be better off just, you know, voting.

there was a confrontation at a gas station/garage where rioters were smashing cars and met by the militia group. the sequence of events isn't too clear but the guy who ended up getting shot in the head becomes very agitated, approaching the militia shouting "SHOOT ME N***A! SHOOT ME N***A!!!". some time after that the agitated guy is seen throwing something at and pursuing kyle into a group of parked cars. at this point there's multiple guns/fireworks going off and honestly quite hard to tell what happened besides kyle turning on his pursuer and letting off about 3-4 shots. one which hits the guy in the head. he then doubles back around to check on him before calling who i assume is the police. he then runs off as towards the area most of the police are posted and a mob forms in pursuit leading to the second shooting incident we've all seen.

before the first shooting:

escalating tension:

first shooting:

and this is kyle earlier in the night explaining why he's there and what he's doing:

Cheers, good info and timeline.

Seems like he was being chased prior to the first shooting as well as the second.

Geez, seems like the kid can pick 'em :oops:

Still, gotta love conservative fanboys like Ngo gleefully wheeling this out. Imagine him at the computer successively discovering the info on these guys, woulda been like christmas - surprised the dude didn't spontaneously combust by the time he got to the 3rd one :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back