Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you can’t know whether there has been fraud until you investigate. It could simply be internal politics.

The accusation seems to be one of hypocrisy rather than fraud, but I’m just going off the post above.

Porter & Pell are great examples of your position. No requirement for investigation, just guilty.

I've heard very average things about the salvos from people that worked for them some time ago.

Charities generally almost no percentage of the money To those they claim to help..

Perhaps you can put up: 'Charities generally almost no percentage of the money To those they claim to help.'

Some cryptic stuff nobody can decipher.
Where do Porter and Pell come into it Mr Spelling Error?

Has this person been accused of being a sexual predator by multiple people? Have they had their investigation stymied by the police? Anyone died because this person bought some real estate?

Tell me what the similarities are here. I'm listening.

I'm not your mother do your own research

Your claim is 100% sleaze. There is not one iota of fact & that is why you can not substantiate your sleazy claim.

I could find plenty of soup kitchens, shelters for the homeless, but there is no need to search, its there for all to see.

Admit it, you cant research your claim.

Where do Porter and Pell come into it Mr Spelling Error?

Has this person been accused of being a sexual predator by multiple people? Have they had their investigation stymied by the police? Anyone died because this person bought some real estate?

Tell me what the similarities are here. I'm listening.

Your hypocrisy, you are tripping over it to get to your pulpit (same model as Issys ?) Select duck & weave, then proceed.

I've heard very average things about the salvos from people that worked for them some time ago.

Charities generally, give almost no percentage of the money, to those they claim to help..
Yeah I'm not too sure about that.

Your hypocrisy, you are tripping over it to get to your pulpit (same model as Issys ?) Select duck & weave, then proceed.
Oh you mean I place accusations against sex predators (with evidence and corrupt police investigations) above some clickbait about someone buying a house?

Yes mate. Hypocrisy all the way.

Speaking of uncomfortable conversations that have to be had.
I see in The Age a couple of articles trending about indigenous deaths in custody.
Isn't this a myth (making)? On a percentage bases deaths are actually considerably lower compared to the rest of the population.

Speaking of uncomfortable conversations that have to be had.
I see in The Age a couple of articles trending about indigenous deaths in custody.
Isn't this a myth (making)? On a percentage bases deaths are actually considerably lower compared to the rest of the population.

We jail black men five times more than apartheid South Africa...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So black men are more likely to commit crime in Australia, why is that?
Because there are systems in place that are there to help indigenous people and their communities, positive discrimination, land rights, etc.

Maybe blacks are just more naughty and violence people?

Or maybe it's a combination of socio economic factors like generational poverty or genocide?

2 time flag winning player marlion Pickett book is interesting imho

Your claim is 100% sleaze. There is not one iota of fact & that is why you can not substantiate your sleazy claim.

I could find plenty of soup kitchens, shelters for the homeless, but there is no need to search, its there for all to see.

Admit it, you cant research your claim.

Cancer Fund of America apparently gives 2.5% of donations and has the ceo on 6 figure salaries ...

There are many examples of bad charities. Obviously many people doing good things also.

The original point being isn't it funny how the don't count other peoples money goes out the window when it doesn't suit.

Maybe blacks are just more naughty and violence people?

Or maybe it's a combination of socio economic factors like generational poverty or genocide?

2 time flag winning player marlion Pickett book is interesting imho

You probably make some good points.
However you miss the mood of the movement.
I like to read from all angles. After the death of Aia Masarwe, Clementine Ford had an article, 'Australian men need to chose'.
This was the leading in The Age, but got relegated fast once it became apparent the rapist murderer was Indigenous.
I'm not sure if Indigenous people are as oppressed as they like to believe.

Cancer Fund of America apparently gives 2.5% of donations and has the ceo on 6 figure salaries ...

There are many examples of bad charities. Obviously many people doing good things also.

The original point being isn't it funny how the don't count other peoples money goes out the window when it doesn't suit.

No one* has argued there is not corruption in EVERY facet of life, sleaze bags. Address your own foolish claim.

* need to acknowledge the political intelligentia who claim 'its only the other mob'

Why is there a focus on black people, when they are killed by police at the same rate relative to their higher crime rate? Surely the real problem and challenge is to address why black people are overrepresented in homicide, etc.

I actually think that there is a good possibility that if the root cause could be addressed (everything from poverty to the war on drugs to the privatised prison system needing constant turnover of inmates to guarantee profits for stockholders) then incidents of the effect (police needing to shoot victims/suspects/perpetrators dead) might well fall.

The United States as a society needs a LOT of restructuring though in order to achieve this and that runs counter to the vested interests of too many powerful individuals and organisations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back