Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hours? My memory is better than that

You're going to hang your hat on that?
Congratulations Arr0w, you really are are a great prover of very obscurity

Was the old mans main watering hole, only went there a couple of times.
Let’s say, some interesting characters go through there and my old man wasn’t that interesting

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol.. I walked past there a few weeks back and it looked like a Mad Max 2 extras convention. 😆

You're going to hang your hat on that?
Congratulations Arr0w, you really are are a great prover of very obscurity

Keep back tracking

Here here Shmurf.

Totally disrespectful and typical of the way this administration goes about it.

Hypocritical and duplicitous in Carltons messaging to its beleaguered members and supporters.

Carlton Respects. BUT not its own employees.

How are they being respectful to Teague? Treat him with some humanity and let him go.

Torturing him whilst the entire industry knows they are courting candidates, just proves we are a cheque book first organization, with no culture, soul or humanity.

Show some decency

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
But Carlton Respects is for violence against women. Everyone else is fair game.

Keep back tracking

images (7).jpeg

Oops looks like the forum police are out again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask those who considered him as such by the end of his time with us, I wasn't one of them but plenty were saying he was no good, blamed him for Malthouse, etc.
I was wondering if he was hamstrung by the board and backroom powerbrokers. Which seems to have been the theme for as long as I've barracked for Carlton.

The way this current board is searching for a new coach whilst Teague is still there has sickened me. It's a basket case yet again.

Too many cooks!

No wonder why we struggle to attract high quality people without the cheque book being our nugget.

#Bluemour not so bluemour
Would you prefer they sat on their collective hands until the season is over?

What happens if the best candidates are no longer available?

It's tricky situation.

One one hand they could be accused of being derelict in their duty if they don't do due diligence. On the other hand they can be seen as being disrespectful to Teague.

Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man

Haha - of course, but in terms of the context, you couldn't have it any more clear-cut, I wouldn't have thought.. It's literally one of the all-time great coaches.

And now the emojis, when you can't articulate a rebuttal when your contradictions are highlighted

Back to my first statement, if you are picking a side, have enough courage of character

Pathetic
What on earth are you on about?

My contention is that the current board needs to be held accountable.

Is Sayers a better choice than MLG? Yes. Are there question marks about his culpability as a long term member of this board? Also yes.

What's your problem mate? Take a deep breath and relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back