Bluemour 'Silly Season' In Full Swing XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bad considering there was no footy that season....

You must have the same therapist as me.

West Coast. Back to back premiers in 92 and 94!

Last edited:
My daughter met Paddy Dow at a party on Saturday night and said he was a nice guy.

You must be relieved she has never met Jordan De Goey at a party before

I still remember when he was arrested here in NYC my collingwood friends were convinced he would never play for them again and yet he’s now a premiership player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know someone who worked with him at 7 and said that he's actually less likeable in real life.
Someone thought he was likeable before they met him?

I heard a nice story the other day which might already be shared on here. When they pulled down the existing grandstand for the redevelopment Ed Curnow saw a pile of wood sitting in the carpark waiting to be collected, he asked the club what was happening with it, they said it was going to the tip. He asked if he could have it, which they let him & now he has built his home down on the coast out of it.
It was high quality hardwood which the builders send was really valuable, just needed to be put through a thicknesser/joiner etc. so his new house is made out of the old grandstand - a true clubman.
His cousin told me at an Xmas lunch last week.

Have a nice holiday break all!

I heard a nice story the other day which might already be shared on here. When they pulled down the existing grandstand for the redevelopment Ed Curnow saw a pile of wood sitting in the carpark waiting to be collected, he asked the club what was happening with it, they said it was going to the tip. He asked if he could have it, which they let him & now he has built his home down on the coast out of it.
It was high quality hardwood which the builders send was really valuable, just needed to be put through a thicknesser/joiner etc. so his new house is made out of the old grandstand - a true clubman.

Part 1:

Part 2:

That's the most Ed thing ever.

1) he's taken something due for the scrapheap and made the most of it

2) he's literally living and breathing (in) Carlton history

I used the old Urinal from the back of the Gardiner Stand ....didn't go down so well with the wife.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back