Game Day Blues V GWS Dogs Blue fans for a few hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else think it's weird how the result of a game not involving the Bulldogs can be viewed as critical to whether the WB coach gets the arse or not? Carlton win, he's safe. GWS win, he deserves to be marched.

Seems to have very little logic to me. He should be judged on the WB's performances, not those of other clubs.

Oliver G apologies as I know I’ve asked this, but does XS factor in individual players career expectations or league wide averages only?

To ask another way, if Cody Weightman and Aaron Naughton mark the ball 40m straight in front does XS say they’re equally likely to convert?

It's the competition average only based on distance, angle, type of shot, pressure, and kicking foot.

Anyone else think it's weird how the result of a game not involving the Bulldogs can be viewed as critical to whether the WB coach gets the arse or not? Carlton win, he's safe. GWS win, he deserves to be marched.

Seems to have very little logic to me. He should be judged on the WB's performances, not those of other clubs.

I don’t see the club moving on him. Unfortunately I think they need to but they won’t and next year will be much the same as the previous 2.

I can respect what he’s done for the club but it’s time for change and a new message and definitely new tactics

It’s a very strange scenario. I guess the thought is that he has a chance to redeem himself by a good finals performance by winning 1 or more.

You’d hope those in charge aren’t looking at it as a finals = good, no finals = bad

We can only blame ourselves for doing the unthinkable and losing to the Eagles under the roof at Marvel. I have supported the dogs for 32 years and that was by far the worst loss I have ever experienced.

In all honesty, I still don't understand how we lost last week. The Eagles are a national embarrassment and we were playing them on home turf. Was there a conspiracy? Did someone on the inside sabotage the game?

Always next year…. Bevo will be looked after, Spangher and Webb will still be assistants
let's hope we can afford to keep Spangher and Webb from other clubs who would be lining up for such experienced dynamic score on the board assistant coaches

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can only blame ourselves for doing the unthinkable and losing to the Eagles under the roof at Marvel. I have supported the dogs for 32 years and that was by far the worst loss I have ever experienced.

In all honesty, I still don't understand how we lost last week. The Eagles are a national embarrassment and we were playing them on home turf. Was there a conspiracy? Did someone on the inside sabotage the game?

It’s more than the Eagles loss, the last half of the season has been embarrassing.

We were 7-3 after 10 rounds

We went 5-8 from there. 5-5 over the last 10 weeks. Dropped a lot of games to non-finalists

Bevo won't be sacked regardless.

Knew the season was done when we played the hawks and played so rubbish.
Gws played better than us over the season in the end. Carlton are a flaky team still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back