Game Day Blues V GWS Dogs Blue fans for a few hours

Remove this Banner Ad

If they’re from our coaches they’ll be. Vandermeer: well down, keep it up, you will keep getting games regardless of form next year.
Scott: Same as Vandermeer.
More like sit down and let me tell you the story about the boy that could just by wishing it he became the greatest player in the land

Some of our narrow losses in this season are on my mind now. Especially the Gold Coast loss and the GWS loss in Ballarat.

Playing in Finals is always better than not playing in Finals. Always.

Maybe next year...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree, playing in finals is always better, even if you go out first week. It gives the players real experience under the heat of finals pressure. In addition, it is the fastest way to give the younger players a truckload of experience that money can't buy (one finals game is worth at least 5 home and away games when it comes to building up matchday experience).

At the end of the day, we don't deserve to play finals. The pathetic effort we put up against West Coast last week sealed or fate. We laboured to a hard fought win against a half strength Geelong and have just lost too many games against top 8 sides. Some serious soul searching on and off field needs to be done to get back to where we should be. We have a list good enough to be top 6 but are not playing like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the upside, if it's still Carlton playing GWS in the elim. final, it's a win/win... Carlton win, GWS are out, if GWS win, all that bathwater Carlton and their supporters have all been drinking will be gushing down the gurgler.

On the upside, if it's still Carlton playing GWS in the elim. final, it's a win/win... Carlton win, GWS are out, if GWS win, all that bathwater Carlton and their supporters have all been drinking will be gushing down the gurgler.
Carlton playing Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back