Media BNN Special Update - Earthquake rocks Mount Buller

Remove this Banner Ad

The Earthquake
bnn special report.png

9:30am SST (Sweet Standard Time): Reports are coming in of a magnitude 6.9 earthquake, with the epicentre close to the borough of Mount Buller.

More to come...

Last edited:

Mobbs get in here we need an angry old man

Bob’s doing that thing from the podcast the Grand Uncle Horace thing

Initial Update from Callums_Guns
Welcome back to our rolling coverage of the Great Mount Buller Earthquake of 2021, I'm BNN's Tonga Bob.

bnn reporter.png

We cross live to Mount Buller resident Callums_Guns for initial reports from the scene of the earthquake. Thanks for joining us Cal, can you please describe the scene up there?

Callums_Guns : No damage at Buller, nothing can break us at the moment even had a nice dump of snow this morning which pick is enjoying.

1632271741782.png
Thanks Cal. Stoic as always.

Stay tuned for more from our continuing coverage of Bullerpalooza '21.

Welcome back to our rolling coverage of the Great Mount Buller Earthquake of 2021, I'm BNN's Tonga Bob.

View attachment 1242896

We cross live to Mount Buller resident Callums_Guns for initial reports from the scene of the earthquake. Thanks for joining us Cal, can you please describe the scene up there?

Callums_Guns : No damage at Buller, nothing can break us at the moment even had a nice dump of snow this morning which pick is enjoying.

Damn I was hoping for destruction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1242896

Mmm mmm nothing like a good shoop hot off the press

Damn it Bob. You can't just reserve a headline. Write the damn article!
Sorry Baz. Breaking news doesn't wait for "damn articles".

I feel something is being covered up here but I can't put my finger on it. Those tourist dollars are pretty addictive.
giphy.gif

Update from Town Planner

Joining us now is Sweet Town Planner Mobbs to provide an update as to any structural impact this morning's earthquake had.

town planner mobbs.png

Town Planner Mobbs : The Municipal Emergency Response Team surrounded Mt Buller in the wee hours and faced off with a chanting mountain. The team were prepared for violence, but operatives quickly defused the threat through mediation.

The mountain remains in a lighhearted but unstable condition, as qualified staff keep close watch.

All nearby residents are recommended to wear masks protecting their airways today, as recent events may have stirred up a higher ratio of qoots in the lower atmosphere.

It is predicted that the region will be clear of any further surprises by the end of the week, at which time Mt Buller will be going down.

Thanks Mobbs for your insights. Please keep us posted with any further developments.

I feel something is being covered up here but I can't put my finger on it. Those tourist dollars are pretty addictive.
giphy.gif
Never fear, valued subscriber. BNN will get to the bottom of what's going on.

My sources never fail me.

1632274765269.png

One of my wheels of cheese has been lost.

One like = one prayer.
BREAKING NEWS: Mount Buller resident's brunch cheeses it.

More news at 12.

Earthquakes?

I just love the Hollywood Sweet FA. The question is which out of Tonga Bob and Barrybran is Volcano and which is Dante's Peak.

Then the next question is which one was better because one had a guy jumping in lava and the other had people getting boiled in hot springs.

I just love the Hollywood Sweet FA. The question is which out of Tonga Bob and Barrybran is Volcano and which is Dante's Peak.

Then the next question is which one was better because one had a guy jumping in lava and the other had people getting boiled in hot springs.
The lava is more believable. Mobbs can't replicate people getting boiled in hot springs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back