Unofficial Preview "Born Free" - Round 22 vs Brisbane. Lions fans welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be attending, first time in the members. Does anyone know the nearest independent grocer to the G with a wide range of obscure international cheeses?

upload_2017-8-18_14-10-48.png

My charcuterie selection for Sunday.

Please make an effort if you plan to attend.

And please note the cured meats.

One does not live by cheese alone.

Mighty fine may be a very loose description of the ladies. Loose is also an apt description.
Apt is not a good description.

I see the way to beat the Dees is to quell the influence and offence of Hibberd and Jayden Hunt. Who do you think will get these guys. I am hoping for Barrett to negate Hibberd and out of left field..........Cutler to be assigned the task of stopping the run of Hunt (may kick 3 sausage rolls doing so). If the coach is not feeling that brave then, as usual, Robbo to pick one up. Could be the making of Cutler who has been knocked for his lack of tightness in defence........then tightness and pressure in offence maybe his go........also to shuv it up the Dees for sniffing around Cutler last trade period. Anyway I feel Cutler is too good a player for NEAFL and we must persist with him to find his position(he may not be a hbfer).

to the policeman on this site....................i didnt write the last two posts.........

I see the way to beat the Dees is to quell the influence and offence of Hibberd and Jayden Hunt. Who do you think will get these guys. I am hoping for Barrett to negate Hibberd and out of left field..........Cutler to be assigned the task of stopping the run of Hunt (may kick 3 sausage rolls doing so). If the coach is not feeling that brave then, as usual, Robbo to pick one up. Could be the making of Cutler who has been knocked for his lack of tightness in defence........then tightness and pressure in offence maybe his go........also to shuv it up the Dees for sniffing around Cutler last trade period. Anyway I feel Cutler is too good a player for NEAFL and we must persist with him to find his position(he may not be a hbfer).
If you get Damien Barrett to stop Hibberd mid game for a Footy Show exclusive then I'll be pretty impressed. Would be a masterstroke of coaching from Fagan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the contested marking by the lions talls was just amazing. They've got all the KPPs they need for the next decade. Just need to build a midfield and fill in the flanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back