flggr Bottom 30 Bigfooty Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Old Mildura Boy

Cancelled
Feb 12, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Time for a bit of fun and yes it's going to be even more funnier than the last time.

#30 Snake_Baker

This guy has been getting in and under everyone's skin not only on bigfooty but on twitter as well.
North actually told him where to go the other day because he kept giving the club s**t about winning the wooden spoon.

On Bigfooty he's just as bad. He often stinks up threads that are pretty good threads but get locked because of his presence in them.
You could call him the Karen of Bigfooty because he's often the whinger.

• Banned
#29 The Tigers Nuts

This guy has a clear obsession with me that it's not funny.
But he knows that i can't post on bigfooty.
He will want to post this up as well.

His tigers didn't make it this year to the finals the same could be said about my roos.

But there's no giving him grief over it. I'll keep that for a bloke called scoops.

• Banned
#28 Plugger35

This guy is known as the guy behind the Kick it to Scoops youtube vlogs and podcasts.
He's added to this list because he gets rather narky at everyone who gives him s**t about all sorts of things.
Face it he's made a lot of people salty of him because of who he mucks around with these days.
Heard that his first ever podcast was done with Chris Gayle.
So yes it does check out.
He's also the guy behind the AFL Information, Trade Rumours, And results facebook page.
He's going to have to get used to being famous.

It doesn't take much these days. Look at myself, an 800 game goal umpire. You just have to take it in your stride.

• Banned
#27 Dinsdale

He's such a sourpuss not finding things funny but will certainly give my team s**t on bigfooty's bay 13.
Hard to respect people when they are often sour and don't find things funny.
I just wonder how he feels about Alastair clarkson getting sacked by Jeff Kennett?
I know he's a hawks fan. But a real grumpy one in that.
As David Parkin and Mark McClure would tell you Pull your head in mate.

• Banned
#26 Elmer_Judd

This guy used to be known as davillablues but got banned because he was being so much of a tool towards others.
Now he's the guy that always melts when his team Carlton loses games of footy. A typical sore loser.
He's been one of those people that have been giving me s**t for a while.
Even on twitter he tried to spin his stuff on there but got told off and was suspended on there for being a bigot.
You need to realise something about DVB he's most likely going to sign up as a cartoon character.
He's a bloke that loves giving all geelong supporters s**t. That's ok though because banter is just that.
He loves his sports and has a strong liking of cats in general as he is a cat owner.
Have been told that he has a strong obsession of talking about where he's done his business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#25 Rusty Cohle

Had this guy on my own forum impersonating Doss which i thought was pretty disgraceful. Only because i don't think it's a good idea to impersonate other forum's staff members.
No matter how much i reported this bloke for impersonating Doss i seemed to get it rejected with some smartarse comment coming from Dinsdale.
Would love to see Doss give you a piece of his mind to be fair Dinsdale.

Rusty seems to be obsessed about what he's seen in every toilet.
He is also obsessed with riling me up.

One good solid point is that my roos gave his eagles a belting.

#24 Impunity

As he used to be known as Reep we know he's a bit of a smartarse. He's also a lawyer. So i will probably eat my words with what i'm about to say about him.
There's a lot of things i could say about him that aren't nice but i don't think i will say that. But i remember a memory of him in a chatroom (not discord) trying to reach the keyboard on his computer.
But he could definitely hear the prank farts i was giving him over the computer airwaves.

I remember we used to have a few prank wars on bigfooty all the time when i used to post here.

#24 Impunity

As he used to be known as Reep we know he's a bit of a smartarse. He's also a lawyer. So i will probably eat my words with what i'm about to say about him.
There's a lot of things i could say about him that aren't nice but i don't think i will say that. But i remember a memory of him in a chatroom (not discord) trying to reach the keyboard on his computer.
But he could definitely hear the prank farts i was giving him over the computer airwaves.

I remember we used to have a few prank wars on bigfooty all the time when i used to post here.

I'm not to be trolled, abused, bullied, harrased, made fun of or judged!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back