BRAB - stand down now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, say no more. You couldn’t attract fly to a piece of s**t.

If this doesn’t sum up your captaincy I’m not sure what else would. You have no engagement with any players on the list or players at other clubs to get them across.

5 rookies who won’t post and it’s already my fault.

Amazing

I cannot force players to join the club against their will mate.

It became clear to me that this rebuild would have to be an internal one after the 5th rejection.

Again, you seem really concerned for a person that never contacted anybody in the leadership group and was objectively not an active poster last season as per the evidence above that you're ignoring.

View attachment 619592

These are the posting stats from the best and fairest. Cold hard facts mate.

It sounds like you're really keen to get involved with the club. I'm happy for you do so if you promise you'll engage with the team and not randomly snipe the captain every 3 months.

I have done an incredible amount of work over the off season. A rebuild is a slow process. Expecting me to fix the club within 3 days of the season starting is unrealistic.

Posting stats or votes?

And again, simply embarrassing

I cannot force players to join the club against their will mate.

It became clear to me that this rebuild would have to be an internal one after the 5th rejection.

Again, you seem really concerned for a person that never contacted anybody in the leadership group and was objectively not an active poster last season as per the evidence above that you're ignoring.

Missing the point completely, again.

Why would any current player want to join a team captained by you?

Heaps of things Filf, heaps of things :(

Oh wait...

Toooooo far.

The song told you mate. It was Earth all along.

But at least you can finally play the piano even though you couldn't before.

WellmadeThatGosling-small.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • AltruisticUnlawfulEmu-size_restricted.gif
    AltruisticUnlawfulEmu-size_restricted.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Posting stats or votes?

And again, simply embarrassing

These votes are derived from posting stats.

You have a massively overinflated view of your importance to the club.

Again, it feels strange that you've never addressed these concerns with me in private. No matter how much you whinge I won't put you in full forward just so you know. You'll have to post to earn that.

I won't be standing down.

Missing the point completely, again.

Why would any current player want to join a team captained by you?

I'm not missing the point.

You weren't actually actively recruiting or contributing to the club this off season so it might be confusing for you to get your head around, but I'm actually rated in the league. Most posters stated that they would love to work with me couldn't for various reasons. I got an incredibly high response rate for recruitment pitches which is huge.

I'm not perfect because I've been doing this for a few months but I'm the first person who actually has a vision for long term growth at this club and to be frank, it doesn't include posters that spend 4 months doing nothing and 1 day whinging.

An internal rebuild is the only way to make the club palatable again.

We could have had this discussion in private weeks ago when I laid this out to other members of the club who agreed with my approach.

These votes are derived from posting stats.

You have a massively overinflated view of your importance to the club.

Again, it feels strange that you've never addressed these concerns with me in private. No matter how much you whinge I won't put you in full forward just so you know. You'll have to post to earn that.

I won't be standing down.

You are right I wasn’t 4th most active I was actually 6th and we only had 7 active posters.

Embarrassing.

If you had any self awareness and could put the club above your own ego you would stand down. Otherwise this club will be gone within the next season.

And you will be the one that killed it

I feel like being a former captain of the best posting side in the completion gives me a right to weigh in on this.

Uncle_Leo big fan of your work, but I think we should give BRAB a chance.

If everything isn’t working in 3 weeks we can revisit and I’ll give him a few points and we can all move on with our lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are right I wasn’t 4th most active I was actually 6th and we only had 7 active posters.

Embarrassing.

If you had any self awareness and could put the club above your own ego you would stand down. Otherwise this club will be gone within the next season.

Who is going to captain the club now that squad submission has closed?

I'm not missing the point.

You weren't actually actively recruiting or contributing to the club this off season so it might be confusing for you to get your head around, but I'm actually rated in the league. Most posters stated that they would love to work with me couldn't for various reasons. I got an incredibly high response rate for recruitment pitches which is huge.

I'm not perfect because I've been doing this for a few months but I'm the first person who actually has a vision for long term growth at this club and to be frank, it doesn't include posters that spend 4 months doing nothing and 1 day whinging.

An internal rebuild is the only way to make the club palatable again.

We could have had this discussion in private weeks ago when I laid this out to other members of the club who agreed with my approach.

The other 3 active posters? Great they agreed.

Also great you are respected, it obviously showed with no one coming across.

You have failed. You tried but you failed. Do the right thing while this club still has a chance.

Embarrassing.

Hello mate.

Why didn't you raise these concerns over the off season?

The other 3 active posters? Great they agreed.

Also great you are respected, it obviously showed with no one coming across.

You have failed. You tried but you failed. Do the right thing while this club still has a chance.

Are you interested in playing for the gumbies this season?

You seem to deride the inactivity of the club whilst simultaneously claim your 50 posts a season give you the right to question my leadership 3 days into the season.

Honestly the Gumbies are now even more of a laughing stock than ever before and it can only be the fault of one man who’s ego is bigger than the entire club.

Either stand aside or fold the club up mate, you had a crack, an ordinary one at that and it’s been a complete embarrassment, the club is cooked.

Do it before you are literally the only one posting in match day threads and all you are doing is tagging people. Get an idea about engagement or get out!
Hi Leo.

Are you interested in playing for the gumbies this season?

You seem to deride the inactivity of the club whilst simultaneously claim your 50 posts a season give you the right to question my leadership 3 days into the season.

You don’t engage people mate it’s obvious.

Already using excuses for rookies that won’t post.

It’s over put up your captaincy before it gets worse.

Or don’t and sack me. And lose another poster. In your hands.

Let the whole league vote so it gets more than 4 votes

I mean, there is no one at the Gumbies that can step up into it. BRAB is already by far your most active poster.

You don’t engage people mate it’s obvious.

Already using excuses for rookies that won’t post.

It’s over put up your captaincy before it gets worse.

Or don’t and sack me. And lose another poster. In your hands.

Stick around for four weeks and let me change your mind then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back