Bradshaw Definitely Out This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

He was the one that gave us all the trouble last time.

That leaves Goodes and White to quell.

We need Narni AND we need Smith/Tazza/Obba.

If a big forward gets off Hunter again and ends up being the difference in the game then the coach will have to take full responsibility.

Thompson to be given a nagging role on Goodes for 4 quarters.

Of all the players for Hunter to nag, one of them wouldn't be whingeing Adam Goodes. In the current frenzied climate the umpires will award him 20 free kicks.

BR I rate your predictions and knowledge, but surely you can't think sending Petrie to Goodes is a good idea?

I'm as keen as anyone for Hansen to stay forward, but isn't it a bit much to ask for someone who has missed so much football to negate Goodes? From memory Spud has taken Goodes in the past, but also from memory, Goodes has killed us in the past. Hansen is the man.

BR I rate your predictions and knowledge, but surely you can't think sending Petrie to Goodes is a good idea?

I'm as keen as anyone for Hansen to stay forward, but isn't it a bit much to ask for someone who has missed so much football to negate Goodes? From memory Spud has taken Goodes in the past, but also from memory, Goodes has killed us in the past. Hansen is the man.

Agree, said same thing in other thread.

Goodes has not exactly been firing YOTR and there are murmurs that he is carrying an injury.

1) If we play Drew then he's 100% fit, or att fit enough to follow a 194 cm 30 year old around.

2) Goodes has been playing primarily as a forward all year.

3) Drew has the footy smarts, strength and negating aerial skills to hold Goodes.

4) Moving Lachie in to defence is robbing Peter to pay Paul and I reckon Lachie can get it over Bevan this week.

We could swap Smith around, but I prefer him on White.

I know I don't want one of Pratt, Thompson, McMahon or Firrito on Goodes or White, that's for sure.

Bradshaw out is a MASSIVE bonus for us. But we need to be careful re Goodes - he has torn us a new one on at least 6-7 occasions & I don't fancy an 8th sphincter.
SDT needs to put in a solid performance for us this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will play on McGlynn and O'Keefe? And how do you all think the big mummy will go against H & G?

Mummy will probably dominate Hamish and Goldy will sneak forward and kick goals on him. We need to really use our advantage of having two AFL quality ruckman on the ground. Run Mumford into the ground, tell them to push forward whenever they can.

I was told it's a foot injury and could be up to 4 weeks.

s**t, this is seriously bad news. With Riewoldt coming up, hell, we don't even have a matchup for Gumbleton...

Bradshaw out is definitely advantage to us, but unfortunately this is tempered by the fact that they have also lost Playfair. So that probably balances things out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back