Roast Brain explosion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

- i'd rather we give JON a 5 year contract than keep mcginnity on the list next year. absolute HACK.

Gee, you have got the shits with Mcginnity. Every time i hear/read that name i think of a goat.

Hhhmmmm, not a real lot of good stuff happening on field at the moment:eek:. What a ****ing potato farm we've created.

Alot of people carrying on about players pre season, that they could be this and that:mad:. People could'nt smell the soil from the s**t.

Masten, pox skills.
Swift, snot eater.
Embley, turning into a tiprat game after game, just ***k off.
Woosha, showing jack s**t at post game interviews, for christ sake man show us you're shitty at the team and name ****ing names.
Great drafting Weedon and Notte, don't give me this tripe about ****ing project players blah blah blah:rolleyes:, these picks are on par with Antonawitz(i know thats not the correct spelling).

Sheppard over Jetta FFS. Don't dish me up this s**t that Jetta's kicked 14pts, he's playing in a shut down team that don't run and carry. Him on Subi would be an entire different story. We needed a pacy line breaker that can kick a goal and we take a HALF BACK FLANKER FFS.

Argue with me all you like about Sheppard V Jetta, Jetta was what we needed and we passed on it, monumental ***k up of all ***k up's. An insipid squad at best, that is now a laughing stock:thumbsdown:.

Kerr is my favorite player, but for the teams sake, trade him to GC17 or GWS, he's the only player of any TRADE value. Lets be honest, who the ***k would want Priddis(whom i actually don't mind).

That's my rant.

F*%KING MASTEN...........................................We could have had Cyril Rioli...................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :mad:

Who I wanted.

Let's be honest. If we didn't win the lotto with Judd, it's virtually impossible to believe we would've won the flag. Never has one man impacted a club so heavily in so many ways.

Now we are doing things the normal way and are struggling badly. The sad thing is we do have the talent but the amount of b-grade players that got reputation off our success has continuously held us back.

So many hacks were gifted leadership positions when they were nothing more than role players. Now that they're all in their prime, we keep flip flopping between them and young players.

I'm still in utter disbelief at our current Captain and can't help think the current regime is stuck in a twilight zone with no real perspective.

It's not just that we're 16th, it's that Worsfold thought our Rd 1 team/set-up was the pathway to finals lol.

Let's be honest. If we didn't win the lotto with Judd, it's virtually impossible to believe we would've won the flag. Never has one man impacted a club so heavily in so many ways.

Now we are doing things the normal way and are struggling badly. The sad thing is we do have the talent but the amount of b-grade players that got reputation off our success has continuously held us back.

So many hacks were gifted leadership positions when they were nothing more than role players. Now that they're all in their prime, we keep flip flopping between them and young players.

I'm still in utter disbelief at our current Captain and can't help think the current regime is stuck in a twilight zone with no real perspective.

It's not just that we're 16th, it's that Worsfold thought our Rd 1 team/set-up was the pathway to finals lol.

I like this:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that's just stupid. Glass is an excellent captain and was clearly the best choice available along with Cox. Cox is still in the leadership group.

Regardless, it's merely a title. Guys like Cox and Waters should be leading like captains regardless.

Well, that's just stupid. Glass is an excellent captain and was clearly the best choice available along with Cox. Cox is still in the leadership group.

Regardless, it's merely a title. Guys like Cox and Waters should be leading like captains regardless.

Waters has just turned 24. He's missed 2 full years of footy and you expect him to be playing like a captain. I tell you what its a ****ing miracle he's playing at all let alone in the manner in which he's come back.

The fact he's playing like a club captain should be seen as one of the very few bright lights in this dark season.

Waters has just turned 24. He's missed 2 full years of footy and you expect him to be playing like a captain. I tell you what its a ****ing miracle he's playing at all let alone in the manner in which he's come back.

The fact he's playing like a club captain should be seen as one of the very few bright lights in this dark season.

That's not what I said.

I said leading like a club captain.

From all reports he was very much doing this even whilst injured.

lynch cant take a mark to save himself anymore hes rubbisg get rid of him. Swift is the slowest footballer ive seen takes hrs to make a decision and eventually gets tackled. wilkes is another trent carroll. rosa is soft as butter, embley has turned into a turnover merchant. Too many spuds to name on our list.

lynch cant take a mark to save himself anymore hes rubbisg get rid of him. Swift is the slowest footballer ive seen takes hrs to make a decision and eventually gets tackled. wilkes is another trent carroll. rosa is soft as butter, embley has turned into a turnover merchant. Too many spuds to name on our list.

Swift was amazingly quick last year.

He has lost the pace, amazingly

It could be that he grew a few centimeteres and that has effected him.

That is one of the great mysteries

Dont think any of our pacier plays have looked that quick this season IMO, look at Naitanui - haven't really seen the same bursts of pace that we saw the end of last season. This probably has a lot more to do with team structure than physical conditioning you'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back