Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Will retire as one of the Collingwood greats. An exceptional player and clubman. Love everything about the way he plays football
loved the interview in the change rooms after the game with Bucks, I'm a fan, good luck for the rest of the season 💪

I only just noticed 😳
Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given we had a 9 day break between games, the Club allowed Bruzzy to head overseas for a freshen up.
Some footage of what he’s been up to has been released on social media…

Given we had a 9 day break between games, the Club allowed Bruzzy to head overseas for a freshen up.
Some footage of what he’s been up to has been released on social media…

Mmm, left-hand drive. Took a while to realise he was on the wrong side of the road. Not unlike some of the tourists on the Great Ocean Road.

I’ve watched that Bruzzy tackle at least 100 times this morning 😍

Neale Bullen has seen it a thousand times more....every time he closes his eyes!!!
And Ed Langdon and Lever are just glad it didn't happen to them (Bruz went easy on Langers in the first one)....Lever has been petrified of Bruzz for ages....almost as long as Fritch!

Neale Bullen has seen it a thousand times more....every time he closes his eyes!!!
And Ed Langdon and Lever are just glad it didn't happen to them (Bruz went easy on Langers in the first one)....Lever has been petrified of Bruzz for ages....almost as long as Fritch!

Don’t forget May. When he copped that HTB, his immediate thought was to blame his teammates. Thought one of them had clipped him again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Excuse the blip above. What I was wanting to say was that it was great to see Bruzzy named as the Player of the Week on the CFC website. He gave 110% from the opening bounce and throughout the game. He was critical both in defence mode and getting the ball down the ground. That kick to Pendles in the final minutes said it all. 👏 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back