Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super game tonight, 26-27 possessions in <70% game time. He'll take a lot out of that.
He needs to get fitter. Less than 70% game time and he looked exhausted in the second half. Good first half but his second half possessions were mainly junk

Life after Pendles begins with Sier IMO. Sier's vision & hands in traffic are almost as good as the captain's now & he has played nine games of senior football. Once he develops more of a tank and understands how big he is he'll be an elite player of the league.

Not got much to say due to my disappointment, but Brayden Sier is a very impressive young footballer. The rest of the competition will soon be awake to his bear-like tendencies and will be getting worried.

Nek minnit the AFL will ban bears from playing footy. Political correctness gone mad.

Not got much to say due to my disappointment, but Brayden Sier is a very impressive young footballer. The rest of the competition will soon be awake to his bear-like tendencies and will be getting worried.

Nek minnit the AFL will ban bears from playing footy. Political correctness gone mad.
His handballing is unbelievable

We have some great young talent on our list, looking forward to the next few years

Was really good.

Belongs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He needs to get fitter. Less than 70% game time and he looked exhausted in the second half. Good first half but his second half possessions were mainly junk

Still very young and his improvement and value to the team has been vast. Another preseason under his belt and look out.

Life after Pendles begins with Sier IMO. Sier's vision & hands in traffic are almost as good as the captain's now & he has played nine games of senior football. Once he develops more of a tank and understands how big he is he'll be an elite player of the league.
If you didn’t know what selection we picked him up at, you would of thought he went top 20. Has a massive future. Sign him long term Pies.

he reminds me so much of Josh Kennedy from Sydney. if he ends up as half as good as him he will be a star
He'll be better than half Josh Kennedy.

I hope he gets to be close to Kennedy level.

Very inviting prospect.

He looks a player and has since his 1st match,you can tell when a player has it and he has it in spades.He will be a 30 a game player,hell he,s close to that now in his 9th match and the fitter and stronger he becomes he will get better.

Outside of Stephenson he has more upside than anyone on our list and that is a close run thing with Stevo,will be best 5 before next season finishes and doing a lot of damage.

I thought he was a bit too fancy with his handballs early on but got better as the game went on. Will be a weapon when he gets his tank up.

he reminds me so much of Josh Kennedy from Sydney. if he ends up as half as good as him he will be a star

He actually has more natural talent than Kennedy. Not sure he has the work ethic and drive of that great player though, that will be the test for him, how great does he want to be? On viewing, he could be our slightly less talented version of Cripps or Oliver.

The thing that separates him from Kennedy is not only does he have power, he has brilliant vision and has a bit of the "time stands still" about him.

A midfield of Sier, Grundy, Sidebottom, Treloar, Adams, DeGoey, Stephenson and Phillips will surely have us contending over the next 2-3 years. I'd like to see the captain moved out onto a wing at some point too, might extend him a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back