Toast Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew is the greatest of the Brayshaws.

He can football better than Angus.
He can CEO greater than Mark.
He can commentate greater than James.
He can cricket greater than Ian (he once took 11 wickets in an innings).

You forgot:
He can do everything better than Hamish.

(He could probably army better than older brother Will too - if he felt like it).

I can respect differing opinions yyou, but I respect people who admit they might have been wrong even more. Thoughts have the last month on "Conca Jnr"?
He was excellent today.
Check out my post in the autopsy thread where I admit I have been too harsh on him

Really building some consistency. Seems to be a reliable contributor. People need to remember he’s what? 20??
Kicking is noticeably better.

I still think he and Cerra are 2 years away from any sort of real consistent impact.

Tucker is also steadily improving. Think he could be our breakout player next year. Has set a nice base this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really building some consistency. Seems to be a reliable contributor. People need to remember he’s what? 20??
Kicking is noticeably better.

I still think he and Cerra are 2 years away from any sort of real consistent impact.

Tucker is also steadily improving. Think he could be our breakout player next year. Has set a nice base this year.

19, he’ll be 20 in November
Cerra also 19, will turn 20 in October

Cerra has a lot of catching up to do..
Agree, but still a teenager and I think a lot of people expect him to play like he’s 23+ already. A lot of development and growth still, just need to give him a bit of time. Dow and LDU, taken at 3 & 4 before him aren’t doing any better than he is.

With 20/20 rear vision, and the wonderful wisdom of hindsight, would’ve been prudent to have taken Stephenson or Naughton at pick 5, but I’d back him in to be a much better player than he is now in 2-3 years time.

Agree, but still a teenager and I think a lot of people expect him to play like he’s 23+ already. A lot of development and growth still, just need to give him a bit of time. Dow and LDU, taken at 3 & 4 before him aren’t doing any better than he is.

With 20/20 rear vision, and the wonderful wisdom of hindsight, would’ve been prudent to have taken Stephenson or Naughton at pick 5, but I’d back him in to be a much better player than he is now in 2-3 years time.
What gives me hope with Cerra is that by far, he seems to play his best footy in the middle. To me, he seems to make an impact every time he goes in there, Hoping that midfield time increases next year and its permanent the year after that.

I reckon AB is starting on-ball come round 1 next year.

So much this. People are expecting the world of Cerra and 'worried he may be a bust'.
Farkin lol. He's 19 for gods sake. Not even Brayshaw has a 3 Brownlow vote game yet i might add

So much this. People are expecting the world of Cerra and 'worried he may be a bust'.
Farkin lol. He's 19 for gods sake. Not even Brayshaw has a 3 Brownlow vote game yet i might add
Spot on. Those are the sort of posts that annoy the **** out of me. People just seem to have no ability to step back and see what is really there.

A little objectivity and appreciation for the big picture goes a long way and this place is almost completely devoid of it.

A few halfwits on here wanted to drop Brayshaw at times this year, people have no patience.

What gives me hope with Cerra is that by far, he seems to play his best footy in the middle. To me, he seems to make an impact every time he goes in there, Hoping that midfield time increases next year and its permanent the year after that.

I reckon AB is starting on-ball come round 1 next year.
Brayshaw clearly has the tank for midfield, Cerra hasn't really shown that yet.

That was a weird draft. Looking at who was taken and how they are performing it seems to be all over the place. We copped a bit of stick for our selections but they look like solid choices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back