Think Tank BREAKING NEWS SOCRATES2: DANGERFIELD loses it on Sen and demands a home final at the CORIO CRAPHOUSE regardless of 65,000 working people missing out

Remove this Banner Ad

When you say "home final" were you referring to the Freo Final's Fortress?

I understand that the regular sponsorship changes at KP are confusing (everyone wants to be associated with winners, so we just keep taking the biggest offer), but it's never been called the FFF.

Oh sorry you're right - it's known as Loserville Park

I understand that the regular sponsorship changes at KP are confusing (everyone wants to be associated with winners, so we just keep taking the biggest offer)

I think Baytec Stadium was the best one... how long did that last, a month?

Did you ever get any money out of them at all?

Oh sorry again, you probably don't remember that since it was before 2007
Lol, microwilly frockster shitting on himself again.

Hey you pathetic minnow, your club doesn't even have a home ground. When you are financially independent enough not to rely on Melbourne FC to prop your pathetic club up, then you can have a conversation with us.

You are such a dummy, I am amazed you remember to breathe each morning when your mum wakes you. Maybe that is why the first thing she does is slap you and it isn't really because of life long resentment at that trojan breaking. 🤔

Dangerflop deserves to go into the TV Week Logies Hall of Fame 2020 for the stage acting he's done throughout his career

giphy.gif

Its just another statistical measure of Richmonds s**tness this year
1&4 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... How embarrassing
Cool. Start a thread about it.

Finals are in September aren’t they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you pathetic minnow, your club doesn't even have a home ground. When you are financially independent enough not to rely on Melbourne FC to prop your pathetic club up, then you can have a conversation with us.

lol listen to this minnow... your club has been debt-free for all of a year, for the first time in FIFTY YEARS, after receiving a $10 million 'gift' from the ASF and copying the ABC's fundraising methods. No, not the Australian Broadcasting Corporation - the Australian Ballet Company. That's right DH, your club had to take gifts and tips from the ballet to stay solvent. What a joke, handbaggers. You're lucky your shittruck club wasn't forced to declare bankruptcy in 2014.

ballet.jpg

lol listen to this minnow... your club has been debt-free for all of a year, for the first time in FIFTY YEARS, after receiving a $10 million 'gift' from the ASF and copying the ABC's fundraising methods. No, not the Australian Broadcasting Corporation - the Australian Ballet Company. That's right DH, your club had to take gifts and tips from the ballet to stay solvent. What a joke, handbaggers. You're lucky your s**ttruck club wasn't forced to declare bankruptcy in 2014.

View attachment 703203
Homeless Pie supporter. It has an inevitable ring about it.

Imagine not even being relevant enough to have your own home ground. Minnow club.

Last edited:
I know it was before you guys jumped on the bandwagon in 2011-2012 (bad timing), but do you remember Baytec? Maybe you saw it on the news on that TV you coveted at Cash Converters before they banned you from the store... GFC started putting Baytec Stadium signs up at KP before getting 1 cent out of them - then had to take them all down again 2 months later and beg Skilled to take over the sponsorship :tearsofjoy: What a joke club, Baytec and the ballet

I know it was before you guys jumped on the bandwagon in 2011-2012 (bad timing), but do you remember Baytec? Maybe you saw it on the news on that TV you coveted at Cash Converters before they banned you from the store... GFC started putting Baytec Stadium signs up at KP before getting 1 cent out of them - then had to take them all down again 2 months later and beg Skilled to take over the sponsorship :tearsofjoy:

Hell, I remember when Collingwood weren't too precious to play KP.

Now, if you'll kindly stop melting, I need to update my spreadsheet.

Kick against the wind, lose to ninth, Bradbury a cup, choke on a big Cox
I know Saint Kilda love Jacks, and we have a few Tom's, but what the * is with the Pies and their (nttawt) obsession?

Dick, Wood, Ball, Goldsack, Sidebottom, and dp ("double picked" you pr0n addicts) Cox's... is there a pattern here?

Hi Bay,

I've been in contact with Bay Analytics and they have given me a new estimate on the number of melts we can expect from certain posters in the Bay.

Here's the first projection based on available data:

I understand that the regular sponsorship changes at KP are confusing (everyone wants to be associated with winners, so we just keep taking the biggest offer), but it's never been called the FFF.
GMHBA accounts for...

2.4%
of the health insurance market

2.8%
of all complaints about benefit payments

3.0%
of all complaints about service

2.5%
of all complaints that are escalated to investigations

Keep those big dollars flowing in, you would get better sponsorship from the werribee s**t farm, and what a perfect name for KP, "the s**t farm"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back